Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help geting money

Discussion on Need help geting money within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello.. i play this game like 3 weeks but never get that much money to buy better armor or some good stuff..any one can tell me good bussenes or what to do to get more good money tnx...
P.S when i trading logs i not always get money wtf.. need go 5 or more times to get 2 mils..
Old 06/19/2007, 06:59   #2

logs is tricky business...i can make 50mil a day if i actually log all day long with logbot. log value at each town is based off people picking up gold on tthat map, and ocne someone sells logs log value goes down...obviously dif times of day are better for logging than others
Old 06/19/2007, 10:51   #3

that bot not working for me
dunno why..
Old 06/22/2007, 07:50   #4

Did you walk to the log lady and input your coordinates and click search?

« Hey | omfg look »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need help geting in to my old account.
08/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi, This post might sound like i am hacker,scamer or something like that but i am not so i hope you understand. I have a old account that i have forgotten the pass and S.A to. I think you can Brut-Force the S.A to change the pass so i can get in but i don't know. If someone could please tell me if that is possible i would appreciate it. Thank You, Connor
[GETINGOLDNOW] Ok geting old now really
05/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Ok people you think you can really hack? good for you im stick of people coming to other servers saying we are gonna hack you. Stop saying it and do it. Here is one from today Originally Posted by ~Demented~ yo im legendery coder demented is thier anyway i can get hold of that dexterity co source? lol i "pretended" to quit coding but i have been working on soruces and i would like to take a look at the dexterity co source if you dont mind m8 :S could u attach it or upload it and send me link...
Geting plvl WTF?
07/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
1. i read like 5 tro guides and all the same geting plvl the bigest problem i have is No 1 plvling in BI every 1 always full do i need wait somewere to archer come like i whisper them they say all this my friend then other 1 say all this my guild the next 1 say pay me money and i will plvl you . so this is really sux i have no idea how get plvl to lvl 70 people say you can get plvl to 70 in 1 day i say i cant get plvl to 40 in 1 day _-_.. here the big question its sounds wierd but what...
Botjailed often why are i geting there??
12/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
I have bin in botjail 4 times now and i dont know why. Im using CoTobe and Copartner i have run on and pick up all items on and dropp normal items like have 1 soc 2 soc full dura . I heard of outher ppl like haved used it in 3-4 month with geting send to botjail. And i heard of that we cant get out of bot jail when we are black name anymore at 11 dec. Is it any outher way of geting out of bot jail after 11 dec then pay DBs? couse DBs on my server cost like 7m each and it will make me...