Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lottery, Need some help

Discussion on Lottery, Need some help within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok on vegas server i know that there are a couple guys that have done this and they didnt get banned, it still seems to work so maybe someone here can figure it out, The guy told me straight out its a packet job, you pay for lotto, capture the packet and resend it over and over, he goes in q10 times a day it costs him 28 eps, he also said if you have the eps on you it will deduct them, but if you dont it will send you in free
Old 06/06/2007, 15:35   #2

elite*gold: 20
Sound's interesting...Roookiee you there?!?!
Old 06/07/2007, 03:23   #3

hmmmm, u think u could get da guy to tell u da program he used to capture da packets and re-send dem each time? if u could get da name of da program...i can PROBABLY get some1 to try it out for me
Old 06/09/2007, 07:25   #4

umm guys is it possible to catch the moving packets?
We need something like hlapex on Lineage II. That program catches and sends packets.I... We need a good programmer to find out how that program works. Maybe that mate will make dawn for all of us and make the EO hlapex kind of thing.
Old 06/10/2007, 13:15   #5

hmmm sounds so interesting..
plz work on it it looks so goood...
Old 06/10/2007, 14:20   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by gratus@Jun 5 2007, 03:10
Ok on vegas server i know that there are a couple guys that have done this and they didnt get banned, it still seems to work so maybe someone here can figure it out, The guy told me straight out its a packet job, you pay for lotto, capture the packet and resend it over and over, he goes in q10 times a day it costs him 28 eps, he also said if you have the eps on you it will deduct them, but if you dont it will send you in free
Whats the name of the program that catches the packets?
Old 06/10/2007, 16:57   #7

ya get the name of the program that captures and resends packets...i started to get into my own packet software but my examples are in C++ so i gotta figure out the complicated structures that are written all funny. all the packet software i found online so far only captures but doesnt want to send.
Old 06/11/2007, 09:22   #8

im looking into it, if i find the program name i will post immediatly
Old 06/11/2007, 22:30   #9

i tried WPE PRO but it doesnt seem to start on my xp and vista pc! so ****, if anyone finds something keep us updated. I'll do the same.
Old 07/13/2007, 22:02   #10

the only programs that are good for packet editting are nsauditor and wpe pro the only reason why your wpe is not working is because of your anti viruus program it automatically deletes it. andyes WPE Pro is what he most likely used
Old 07/14/2007, 21:16   #11

Sorry for the long delay the guy hasnt been online in a while i was starting to think he was banned but he was on vacation.. lol... he used WPE PRO
Old 07/16/2007, 01:17   #12

Lemme know when this thing works guys. I wanna try that **** (lol)
Old 07/19/2007, 20:53   #13

yo. I caught the packet. (i think) but i am having a little trouble resending it. anyone know how to use WPE PRO?
Old 07/21/2007, 03:42   #14

Think its the same concept for CO2?
Old 08/03/2007, 12:39   #15

Why not someone write a proxy? I would try but me + sockets = chaos. The method to decrypt EO's packets are already there, and according to the forums, EO uses port 9528 and another port, maybe something like 5816 or close to it (Conquer uses this port.).

Also, about re-sending used packets, its really dangerous if TQ logs all the packets coming in and out.