Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

scam good eudemons

Discussion on scam good eudemons within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok well if you want a good eudemon that some1 else has all you gotta do

1.find a working speed/zoom hack{i dont any right now}

2.go to a person and check there gears and see any good eudemons you like.

3.ask them if you want to duplicate 1 of there eudemons.

4.if they say yes ask them to join your team and say it will only work on your team since yuou using a porgram.

5.once they join your team tell them to go to a place in a place outside cronus where no1 goes to and say it will only work in that certain spot.

6.once they are on the spot say stay there and say you will go a distance and tell them the directions.

7.tell them to drop the eudemon and press any 2 keysfor 3 sec dont tell them to press alt and f4 or they will think you are a scammer and go away.

8.say some more fake details for them to belive you like hold shift after you pick up the eudemon.

9.if they think your going to pick up there eudemon say thats why you went away a little and to slow to even come close to the egg.{make sure you tell them this and they will belvie you most of the time}

10.use the zoom hack to see there eudmon when you a distance from em.

11.once they drop the egg and u see it use speed hack and it will be liek you teleported and go the eudmon {they will start lagging when you move so once you get it run away}

PS: dont do this alot unless your in a big server becuase people will find out and you will get nothing. and also look at there eudmons to see if they droped the one you want and say it wont work certain kinds of eudemons so you can make sure they drop theirs.
Old 03/06/2007, 14:32   #2

U expect them to believe that? Must be a SUPER dummy then
Old 03/08/2007, 02:23   #3

rofl the stupidity of some ppl never ceases to amaze me
good idea glitchz im sure that uve gotten ppl and/or will get ppl in the future however i am opposed to any cheat that hurts another person and i dont think that u should do this for 1 good reason,
tq can check logs to see if u hacked and when they see, oh look mynoob uses speedhack, and someone reports mypet1 was stolen by a hacker, they will check the id # and it will be traced back to u, i dont recomend this to anyone
Old 03/08/2007, 05:41   #4

i agree with noodles somewhat. glitchz is a low life, **** over people who deserve it i say...although stupid people kinda deserve it?? so conflicted....
i know if someone offered me to duplicate my epts i would tell them to **** off right away....seeings how if a pet wiht my ID was duplicated wouldnt the last person to log out be the owner when we logged back in? stupid people are easy to take advantage of, but y not spend more time hacking the ********?
Old 03/08/2007, 14:00   #5

lol sayin im a low life on a game geez you take it so serious you think im doing this in real life o and btw i do it on my lvl 20 acc so stfu and also i dont think you can get banned for this cuz they dont no you speed hacking and justed say its a glitch and you not using and program if you want , also if you get in trouble say that they dropped the eudmon for no reason and you took it
Old 03/16/2007, 07:16   #6

Your so low you gotta rob people in game. lol. Get a life.
Old 09/03/2007, 05:41   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by squishman View Post
hi ladysquishy
Old 09/03/2007, 23:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishman View Post
... wat the hell are u doing on a hacking site if you're calling ppl low for taking advantage of stupid ppl in game? just a question lol
Old 09/14/2007, 22:18   #9

lol WaRpEd i agree with u