Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some help with eudemon crown

Discussion on Need some help with eudemon crown within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some help with eudemon crown

Im just wondering if anyone knows where to go to edit the crowns of the pet, ive tried a couple times with no success they never change, any help would be appreciated, an i did check in corona folder, changing does nothing.

Image of what im talking about

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Crown Empire EU/PC ESO Crown Gifting Shop
01/15/2022 - The Elder Scrolls Online Trading - 4 Replies
Deutsch, English, Русский Crown Empire EU/PC ESO Crown Gifting Shop 1 Crown -> 0,0035€ 1.000 Crowns -> 3,5€ 10.000 Crowns -> 35€ 20.000 Crowns -> 70€ Paypal only. No Minimum, every Custom Amount of Crowns possible.
[Selling] items 4 Crown Sell >> Tower, Fan, Crop,Wing,Necklace,Boots +12 4 Crown
05/31/2018 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Sell >> Tower, Fan, Crop,Wing,Necklace,Boots +12 4 Crown whisper me facebook : 01148841116 , skype : R0TANA_Tq server : storm my fb : https://www.facebook.com/FadyShawky0
[HELP]when the eudemon evolves, it becomes another eudemon
05/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Hello everybody, I 'm with a little problem on my server, when a eudemons reaches a certain level and that peopl him evolve he turns into another Eudemon, someone could tell me how do I fix this? Thank you in advance