Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bug PK

Discussion on Bug PK within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Bug PK

Hello im owner Destroyers-online i have Problem there player Bp 2360 and other player 2358 Cant Kill AnyPlayer Have +Bp (Never) Anyone Can Help me Please
Old 09/17/2015, 11:00   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
cq_disdain under your database...

this table you should/Must modify properly to catch BP differences and generally powers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2015, 13:01   #3

i see this Releases and i add this file in my Database and No Thing Fix
Old 09/17/2015, 15:07   #4

this release works till 40k BP properly only IF:
1) You attached this mysql table to database properly (restarting mysql process....)
2) Your server skills are setuped properly (no to low or to high powers)
3) You dont test it on characters having loads of -damage gems (like I saw situations where someoene attached 12xSuperBeryls to all 6 gear parts via database...)

These are the factors that can show you wrong work on your serv.

if you have all these stuff done properly - then this means you are doing something wrong and just think they are done properly
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2015, 17:43   #5

bro how i add new skill and auto restart game ??

there Skill Weak in kill and there Strong I Want Forces Skill Pets Some of the characters Skill Bad in Call in Class no anySkill Good in kill and Mage too And warrior Non ChinChop And Vampier non BloodRiad I want all skill like one in power and kill
Old 09/17/2015, 18:31   #6

to add new skills ... guilde for this was for sure posted here on forum - try to search for it
Auto restart game... whatever you have on mind ... I dont use anything like this... dont trust anything like this ... so dont know :P

About this:
Quote:
there Skill Weak in kill and there Strong I Want Forces Skill Pets Some of the characters Skill Bad in Call in Class no anySkill Good in kill and Mage too And warrior Non ChinChop And Vampier non BloodRiad I want all skill like one in power and kill
dont understand what you had on mind ... if you can write with more sense .. with some breaks... ?

If you mean how to adjust skills
cq_magictype and what you must do - sacrifice little time and learn what is what then you will see where to change and adjust powers etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2015, 22:48   #7

First Unfortunately, I do not understand much English Language. I am all I want what I mean Edit my System PK In my server is bad and i dont know how i open cq_disdain, and Not And not understand anything Here in cq_disdain U have sql for To facilitate it in fix it