Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change character scale in new map?

Discussion on How to change character scale in new map? within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change character scale in new map?

I was added new map, but character look little bigger than normal. How can i change character scale for this map?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Modit! Morph your character; change your scale...
04/05/2011 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 52 Replies
Modit! A simple (client-side) tool to customize your game play. Compatibility: Operating System: Windows NT (XP, Vista, 7...) World of Warcraft version: 4.0.1.13205 (latest patch as of writing this post) Requires: At least .NET Framework 2.0
[QUESTION]how to change price to change character??
07/08/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
hi all..can help me?to change price to change character...:handsdown:
Change Sex my Character Help Me
10/18/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I want to change the sex of my character, someone knows the GM command to change the sex?
scale change
12/29/2007 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hi, Ich möchte gerne die größe von meinem Modellchange (gnome female to ud male) ändern, da es etwas zu groß ist. Ich habe gefunden, dass ich die m2 files convertieren muss und die in Milkshape oder so editieren muss und dort die größe ändern kann. Wie heißen diese Programme zum convertieren? Oder habt ihr vielleicht ein guide oder so?
change my character how?
03/14/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
i have seen in movies people change the wind rider to a plane and there characters to ragnaros in the middle of orgrimmar.? how do i do this :ops: