Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling NY Necro lvl 130/London warrior lvl 124

Discussion on Selling NY Necro lvl 130/London warrior lvl 124 within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling NY Necro lvl 130/London warrior lvl 124

selling my lvl 130 necro in NY its clean basically because gave all my stuff to friends who needded it, best factor is a lvl 27 necro realm, lvl 130 with lvl27-28 godship, it has a lvl 124 in London warrior vll 18 godship and same with nothing on it because of giving to friends... have moved with my friends into Aries sever am only like vl 70ish, taking offers of Eps or euds/gears that require NO buisness partner to get. hmu> on facebook or should work... i dont care the lvl of gears or euds any lvl works, but prefer to try get decent starred euds if possible.
Old 04/02/2014, 21:53   #2

Don't buy or trade with this person They are lonley a scammer from new York they will take your stuff and run. They are running to Aries because they got caught on LA and Ny
Old 04/03/2014, 03:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven1344 View Post
Don't buy or trade with this person They are lonley a scammer from new York they will take your stuff and run. They are running to Aries because they got caught on LA and Ny
thanks for the tip, but havent gotten any offers anyways