Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

hi guys

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi guys

does anyone remember me i made the crusaders online eudemons server =-p so does anyone still play eudemons private servers i dont see many of them around anymore i was thinking of starting one up again

Old 02/07/2014, 17:50   #2

At one point there was a post about bringing the EO section back to life , but like always everyone bailed out. It would be awesome to see this section grow to what it once was.

Old 02/07/2014, 20:27   #3

elite*gold: 40
i do not remember you xD

but you need to see it like conquer
if you talk about bins then no one is intrested , if you talk about c# then they all swarming around you as fly's

eudemons is kinda the same
back those days every one was working on something great
no one asked silly questions
then a time started that they started to ask what navicat and mysql is ...
so they wanted a 1 click ready to go server ( easy is it not ? )
and the community dit not like it so they left

what was left ?
the users who only know how to press a single button
and that is not keeping the forum alive

now it seems that there are back some coders on the forum who start again with this project so we hope more will follow
as a lot of people gave up eudemons is the intrest in private servers not that high anymore

but it seems that there are still some coders who are starting up servers
main problem is the players ,but they come again once they see that the one click community is gone

Greetings From Powerchaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2014, 15:24   #4

true words indeed most of us left here coz of those who wanted the easy way server and most likely the more servers online have increased the less players are in those servers coz they will be divided on those servers so you can see that you don't have that much players to encourage you to do more on ur server and to keep it running thats the main issue .
Best Regards ..

Old 02/18/2014, 07:02   #5

I pulled my carcass out of the ashes just in time to work on some stuff that I couldnt have even dreamt of before I left, between better graphics and more ppl I have I hope I can start creating again soon... heres to hoping ... also if you want to open a server that doesnt cater only to those who donate, make sure the eps drop, even if its a little at a time.

Don't worry no one remembers me either...

« Need Some Progammes | Selling Eudemons Warrior Account,128 Level Newyork Server »