Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

item identifier?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question item identifier?

There used to be a tool I used, that told you what white eggs where, Very helpful knowing which eggs where not mads/wads when filling batches, buying unhatched ones... used to have to run it after each patch to make it change data.... after 1 patch, it never worked again. Question, is there one around today? Is there one that tells you what unidentified gears are? if not, is anyone up to the task to create one? the old one was simple, and I found on this site.

Another thing.... is there anything you can do that will let you see what a monster will drop? Finding this out, could be very handy, and probably adaptable to other games.

« Forever Gold Crown | fix it please »

Similar Threads
item identifier?
07/21/2012 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
I recently started playing CO2 again.. and i remember a long time ago there was a script that you added into your CO2 folder that made it so you could see what items were before you picked them up... I was wondering if something like this is still out and if so where?
Item Identifier
11/03/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
I did a search and found none but ones from 2005-2006? Could someone tell me if theres a new item identifier out for the latest patch or patches? Thanks really appreciate it
Item Identifier
06/24/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 29 Replies
Its not much but, its easier to spot those rares. Then the other peoples creations. ok now to use this ~ ------------------------------------------------- Go to your Conquer ini folder create a backup of itemtype.dat save it into another created folder (just incase you don&#39;t like the changes) then delete the original itemtype.dat
item identifier
01/28/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
ok can someone help me find a item identifier that my computer can actually find. cause ive found a few item identifiers but then when i clik open the file it always says,"windows can not find." and im like wtf, so please help me.text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=thanx' border='0' alt='thanx' />