Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About all p-servers question... answer please.

Discussion on About all p-servers question... answer please. within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking About all p-servers question... answer please.

Can anyone tell me what p-serv give vip lvl 7 to players for insta-hatcher ??
Old 08/05/2009, 06:40   #2

not sure go to the p server list and check out the websites here it is
Old 08/05/2009, 08:04   #3

i found one named eden-online.. but owner added in patch a stupid skin.. how can i change??
Old 08/06/2009, 07:24   #4

a skin? what kind of skin? and if its in game find the files tht he edited and replace them with a reg tq map file or just take one from another server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{QUESTION} Can anyone answer this?
04/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Perusing through a database i came across a table called cq_gm_checkpunish. Am i right that this is a list of those punished when the database was in use in a server? And- Is it safe to clean this table, if the names are not players currently within the server? And- Would someone please explian what the columns, numbers and other entries are? And- I would post a screenshot but the table is rather large.
Question | Please answer
12/20/2009 - WarRock - 4 Replies
If there's HACK HACK gives such weapons or other weapons MP7 Please it's urgent not to lock ... I did not know where to ask thanks: Niv
a question which needs answer
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
I was thinking to play this game but i wonder if its exp and lvling rate is good or it sucks as sro???i mean is bot necessary to play this game ??
Question: Pls Answer
03/01/2009 - GunZ - 1 Replies
why do i always get a virus detected everytime i install private server gunz except ijji gunz... i have tested dark gunz and ultimate gunz but both of them when i installed has been automatically deleted by my anti virus(AVG...latest)... pls answer me ASAP... thnx for the replies...
every one answer the question
05/30/2008 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Q:what does it happens when u put a idiot to be game master to a server? A:it happens the case of Gm Oceania and ecSRO Why this answer?:stupid DC's and server restarts and a fucking retard as GM thats why and because stupid one after other inspections and because he is a fucking EMO