Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]How to use search....!!

Discussion on [RELEASE]How to use search....!! within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/15/2009, 01:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibiase View Post
Ive been here longer then you, i learn to deal with the noobs, instead of spamming their thread why not do nothing at all and let it die...

btw, epic video in ure sig xD
"CALM DOWN NECRON...I WONT GIVE THEM ALPHADB!"
that just owns xD
Yeh really you can work with Noobs and ONLY Noobs , Cuz everyone release server files or a tool you come and say it has Virus and all of us know that EO Files are Packed and detected as Viruses so Do you think saying in the Release thread its virused isn't Spam !!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[release]how to search for the right offset in my dekaron winhex script
09/28/2015 - Dekaron Private Server - 77 Replies
ok this is the thread youve been waiting for guys, the file you need or what you need to update your hacks using my script so here is the step on what you will do. NOTE:i will not entertain any skill hack or how to do it so i do not include it here. These are the codes you need to search in you data.pak 1.How to find for the ip of the server.
Search Beta Tester / Pre-Release
03/21/2011 - Atlantica Online - 37 Replies
Testers should do : - If the Memory.ini isnt fully working for you, update it and see me your Memory.ini as an email with details about your Version (GER, US, Korean, etc.). All needed stuff to do that is provided , or explained in the Memory.ini *Should be really unable to get a value, ask for it with what you have done and were you stuck. - Macros need to be tested. - The Bot functions need to be tested.
(Small release) Search box on ur website
12/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Heres an example of a Searchbox script you can get your own searchbox at siteLevel - Internal Site Search And for those of u that want a more pro editon can get it here The Dammed Online <html> <body> <center> <form method="get" action="http://www.sitelevel.com//query.go&qu ot; TARGET="_self"> <table border="2" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tr>
[RELEASE] (Kind of) Conquer Online Cheats/Info Search Engine
06/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hey PvPers... I made this custom Google search that searches lots of Conquer Cheat sites. (Eg. **********.com; EPvP; CoFusion;) but all in one search engine. Check it out. Conquer Online Cheats Questions? Comments? Post.