Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Super Rebirth

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Super Rebirth

Well, im not asking for a bot or sth, i just want to make a question and i hope this is the right place. Can someone tell if i should use super rebirth or not? I mean if it worths its money and if yes how manny * would u propose me to start doing it ? Thank you

Old   #2

Super rebirth does not add anything on its own. It just lets you to get over default rebirth limit (and with changes in composing it does not matter that much anyway).
So, you don't need superrebirth (and it will give you nothing as well) until you have spent all rebirths the pet can have.
Of course, you can still use RebornSpheres before you are maxed, if for nothing else, then just to level the pet, but paying EPs for rebirth when you are not maxed is pointless.

Old   #3

Ok man ty for your help
Old   #4

elite*gold: 20
super rebirth is a useless thing in EO....and i recommend u to stop wasting ur money in TQ and move in a pserver...

To super rebirth einai axrhsto kai file m stamata na paizeis sthn TQ 3ekina se enan private server 8a deis einai pio wraia...kapote egw 3odepsa 300 euro sthn TQ kai ti katalaba ??tpt...lol...ta leme..

Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polis View Post
Well, im not asking for a bot or sth, i just want to make a question and i hope this is the right place. Can someone tell if i should use super rebirth or not? I mean if it worths its money and if yes how manny * would u propose me to start doing it ? Thank you
Well, if you really want to stay on TQ servers, i would support you to use supper rebirth when your have a BIG star, when you need BIG minors and get low points from compose, because than it is cheaper to use super rebirth!

and no, its not worths it money!
try to sell, trade, bosshunt, to get the eps!

thats more fun in the game, if you like to have big pets, very good equiqment and all of that stuff, i support you to go to a p-server thats allot cheaper
and in the moste of the p-servers you can "donate" and get rewards so, if you really want to paypall go to p-server and get ALOT more!

Greets.
Old   #6

Private servers have a risk though. You never know when it would be shut down, any moment. So, I recommend you to play on TQ servers, if you would like to get a risk-free time. And if you want to join a private server, it would be more exciting, full of fun. But it could be risky if you do so. so if you plan to join any private server, look forward onto how many days it has been on for(without any breaks or so) like acme eo. I like ACME EO, so why don't you come over there? RISK FREE(hope so)

OT: Super Rebirths are very good, indeed. I recommend you to use it in TQ Digital servers. Use the normal rebirths in private servers. And the reason is, with only 300 Eudemon Points, you get 10 points on your Eudemon. So if you use Universal O/XO, you need to spend more Eudemon Points to even get 10 points on your pet. So I wish you good luck ;]

Greets,
Grandalio