Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 06:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Login info file? o.O

Discussion on Login info file? o.O within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Login info file? o.O

So this private server I am on seems to replace my saved accounts list every single time they patch. It's really getting annoying but apparently they don't know which file holds that info so they can't fix it. Where is this file, what's it called? {To be clear: When you log into a server and type in your acct name, you have the option to "Remember" it - where is this saved?} Thanks for any help you can give! <3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
about login file
06/04/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
i cant change the picture of the client's background since i dont have any / couldnt find any cracks for it . if anyone could find one i hope he can send it here. thank you .
Login bug TheShorty server file pls
04/03/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello. that would be a big problem that I did a server computer to a server on the Metin 2 TheSHorty file server. and 20 minutes and only possesses a login bug. I've tried everything but nothing out! : S It is a 4-core AMD 8GB DDR2 ram. Please write something
[NEED] File start.sh with login desbug....
12/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
File start.sh with login desbug.... :mad: URGENT PLS! THANK ALL.
[NEED] File start.sh with login desbug....
12/10/2010 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
TITLE! :mofo: I need that urgent thank you...
[INFO]Where is the file iteminfo.x4 in the client
04/22/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Hello guys, I would like to know what position is iteminfo.x4 file because the client can not find it, thank you if you tell me Excuse me for my English but I'm Italian XD