Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Few questions about Eudemons

Discussion on Few questions about Eudemons within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Few questions about Eudemons

So, I have a few questions regarding Eudemons and was hoping the community here could answer a couple of my questions.

How populated are the Eudemons' servers? What would estimate the average amount of players per server (if there are multiple servers, I haven't checked) and in total are?

What are the main regions of the world that play Eudemons (i.e. for Conquer Online: Egypt, Brazil and the USA make up quite a fair bit of the population).

Are there any existing bots for Eudemons (in terms of leveling, pvp, etc.)?
If so, could you please provide a link to their website/thread on e*pvp.

Would you pay for a highly-advanced bot for Eudemons?
Thanks for your input.
Old 03/30/2012, 18:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
I can hardly answer any of those questions, due to I don't play the game any more and haven't really for a long time. As for online players though, there is a text file you used to be able to few that would tell you online players for each of TQ's servers. It used to average about 300 for each server they had. This is going back 1-2years now though.