Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(ask)bot for eudemons V1009

Discussion on (ask)bot for eudemons V1009 within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool (ask)bot for eudemons V1009

i know it's old eud.
but in indonesia this game a new one .

anyone had this bot for version 1009.

tx for answare my question

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new server Eudemons Eudemons Astral-Online
08/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Name: Astral-Online Game: Eudemons Astral Location: Venezuela Connection: 100MB DedicatServer Exp Rate: X2Normal Drop Rate: X10Normal Hamachi:Astral-Online-1 ---- Pass ---1234 http://5.231.91.240/register.html http://5.231.91.240/
[Help] Eudemons Bug ?
11/22/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
In my server player with 1800+ potency die to player with 300 potency.... This is a bug ? Where i fix this ? Thks
[Help] Eudemons
10/05/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
I transferred the eudemons of my old database for the new db ( The new Paladins ) , but i have one problem, the Eudemons Skills disappeared and not giving this to add back. What i need make for fix this bugs, and the legions and Family dont appear. One more, where i can delete the skill INVISIBILITY. What i need make for add more space in Eudemons WareHouse Tks.
[Help]New Eudemons
07/31/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
While i was around in the chinese db i noticed some new eud Then began to put their client files in the english client i added all then got stuck at Hex Editing Shop.dat i Edited my ItemType.dat with pfjs tool u can see a Pic Here of cource the 2 New Mounts are funhackers i didnt find in the chinese db U Can See a Pic of them Here i just Spawned their codes just i dont have them in shoppingmall Of Cource if any one Helped with HexEditing would have the client + Server Files \ Thanks Go To...
Trading Eudemons For Better Eudemons
12/21/2007 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
heii ppl i want some eudemons like any 15*-20*+ but the only thin i want is a 15*+ super eudemons like austin and sht. leave me post or just email me at [email protected]