Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QuiCK QuESTion

Discussion on QuiCK QuESTion within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
QuiCK QuESTion

Does "~Sword~Stalker~. belongs to this section ? Cause im really curious . Reply fast .
Old 05/04/2011, 09:28   #2

Received Thanks: 1,242
yes he posts in these forums if thats what your asking
Old 05/04/2011, 10:50   #3

Received Thanks: 1,054
why should that matter with u , u cant also make threads asking about anyone ., just search.

i banned u once and i wont hesitate to ban u again if u did more spaming .

Regards
Old 05/11/2011, 01:08   #4

elite*gold: 433
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhnh View Post
Does "~Sword~Stalker~. belongs to this section ? Cause im really curious . Reply fast .
i dont think its a law that he isnt suppose to be here. So yeah shut up and look you got banned again? Wow sword you can be where ever you wish/like to be at.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quick Question
12/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
A buddy and I are making a 5165 server and were wondering: Is it possible to Add NEW weapons to the 5165 source? If so how? We're not looking for "Item masks" where you change the skin of a weapon, we want to create custom models and add them in game. Time isn't really an issue so even if it takes a while we're up to the challenge. Any input would be great. -Regards, Dragon
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!
QUICK QUESTION
10/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
how do you remove the nobility glows in conquer without removing the battle power and all that stuff? which section is the nobility in, in the conquer 3deffects.ini file?
A Quick Question
04/01/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
wats the time zone for the Taiwan server and wen do they have the xp increases cause i heard somewhere on some days it increases thx
A quick question
01/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
My friend sent me a MC for Conquer, when i scanned it i found this.. eSafe 7.0.14.0 01.17.2007 suspicious Trojan/Worm could that just be the from UPX packers?