Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can a Bonus Endow Hack be built

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Can a Bonus Endow Hack be built

I am new to coding, but have lost enough yellows and vios that I wanted to know if it is possible hack the bonus endow or the level upgrade random generator. Logically it seems like you would have to hack the server and alter the key used to randomize the success rate. If someone knows differently or knows how to code a hack that can save vios or yellows, kudos to you.

« new 2 this | dose this work??? »

Similar Threads
Free Items from Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus Packs
01/31/2010 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
I know this might sound really stupid and I'm probably gonna get alot of people calling me a noob for asking this. But I was wondering about the (Free) equipment you get from the Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus packs. Do they stay after you get...
bonus endow renee
01/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
wont let me put yellow or super yellow stones in to add bonus i did a search but no results. dont suppose theres any more up to date files about mabey with fixes done? thnx :bandit:
speed hack lvl 4 all map + bonus + mage range
08/22/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
first dekaron data-Unpacker extrate to dekaron/data next run dekaron data unpacker wait 5/15 minutus next delete your pack.d00, pack.d0n, pack.d01, pack.d02, pack.d03, pack.d04, pack.hdr next open your new data folder dekaron/data/data cut...
What built is better
07/09/2009 - SRO Ask the Experts - 7 Replies
my friend is a spear/thunder/fire and i am spear/thunder/ice i wear protector and he wears armor he says if i wear armor that i dont need Ice and that his built is stronger what do ya think is it worth changing to his built i am lvl...
Equipment Bonus Quest Series Hack
04/03/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 44 Replies
What does this hack do? This hack fools the server into thinking that you have not completed the Equipment Bonus Quests, which allows you to do the quests over and over, thanks to TQ not doing proper server side checks (again!). That sounds...