Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Tarkov Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 01:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



NEED EFT CHEAT HELP

Discussion on NEED EFT CHEAT HELP within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Arrow NEED EFT CHEAT HELP

I’ve been using mad chad and I keep getting banned I would like to try another cheat it wasn’t a cheap cheat either.
TTVFRAXION is offline  
Old   #2
 
TheDemiurge's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTVFRAXION View Post
I’ve been using mad chad and I keep getting banned I would like to try another cheat it wasn’t a cheap cheat either.
Its been a little since I have dabbled in the EFT scene but if I am being honest, its highly likely you will have to look into DMA options, from what ive seen around most externals/internals will get waved fairly often, another big thing to consider is since stats/profiles are public you will have to have very legit stats, it might be worth to just invest in a aged/used EFT account with plenty of stats for best odds, but even then you can always still get banned, sadly EFT overtime became a insane hassle to cheat in (in my opinion ofc) since people will report you left n right for any reason under the sun.
TheDemiurge is offline  
Old   #3
 
Whippets's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2024
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTVFRAXION View Post
I’ve been using mad chad and I keep getting banned I would like to try another cheat it wasn’t a cheap cheat either.
What's your budget and are you looking for specific features? Internal or external?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemiurge View Post
you will have to look into DMA options, from what ive seen around most externals/internals will get waved fairly often
"Fairly often" is really not true, there's public cheats on EFT that stays undetected for years before getting waved
Whippets is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4



 
intimo's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 344
Received Thanks: 114
Hey, take a look at his list

Maybe it'll help you out. Always remember to check the status independently of the thread.
intimo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
Yaniko's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 1
Check the legit list but there's almost too many options
First make sure you get a spoofer and start clean

For external I'd recommend you to check kernaim, if you're looking for internal then check EC

Or if you really want to invest some money (can be a good investment if cheating for a long time) then maybe start exploring DMA
Yaniko is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 24
if you got the money just get chud+reported.lol
netezizas is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
What is Chud isn’t it a private cheat ? And you have to apply for it ?
TTVFRAXION is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whippets View Post
What's your budget and are you looking for specific features? Internal or external?



"Fairly often" is really not true, there's public cheats on EFT that stays undetected for years before getting waved


I’m not really sure I don’t have another computer so I just usually download the launcher .
TTVFRAXION is offline  
Old   #9

 
UltraCore's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 127
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 2
Check this out, its undetected and works with all windows versions.. intel and AMD

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...-w10-11-a.html
UltraCore is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ✅EFT labs King EFT Fecurity EFT ✅ | Paks ESP | EFT Accounts | Cheap Carries✅
10/21/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/90562525740 1012226/907769752083124234/yep14.png LABS KING EFT FEATURES LabsKing eft FEATURES LIST (ENG) Windows Version: 1909-21H1 GPU: NVIDIA ONLY CPU: AMD and INTEL
help help help help help help
06/28/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
how i can dowmload Mangos 6385 ??????????????????????????????????? please give me the limk i can't see that i know it is in www.elitepvpers.com/.../153716-release-mangos-relea ses-blackscorpian-win32-2-4-3-a.html - but give me link sent it to my email plz



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.