Quote:
Originally Posted by thamer19
Do i really look like that dumb for you? i already tried NC and it already got built in spoofer
|
At first i didnt think you we’re dumb but now I’m not so sure..
First of all i said ANY product i sell..
Secondly, you act as if external vs internal make a difference for EFT in 2026
News flash, it doesn’t.. BUT if you want to be “safer” go for DMA cheats..
I only posted those 2 examples because they have a decent track record and even though they do provide an optional built in spoofer i was still gonna give a stand alone spoofer which my message even specified.. obviously I don’t get free key generation for NextCheat so a normal minded person would conclude I was referring to a spoofer.
But forget it lol.. I only help out people who aren’t really incompetent. Peace!
Oh and if anybody else reading this wants a free standalone spoofer with their purchase of ANY of my eft products (internal, external), hit me up