As the title suggests, looking for a well-made EFT cheat worthy of use on an unheard account. The biggest thing I'm looking for is smooth visuals and security. Please no resell garbage.
As the title suggests, looking for a well-made EFT cheat worthy of use on an unheard account. The biggest thing I'm looking for is smooth visuals and security. Please no resell garbage.
Look at aimmaster, small userbase. Security focused and no risky features.
If smooth visuals and security are your priorities, EFT Next Lite is the closest fit in our lineup. Its Player, Scav and Loot ESP is fully configurable, with distance/value filters, visibility colors and streamer mode. It is currently listed as undetected; on an Unheard account, keep triggerbot and aggressive misc features disabled.
Internal or external? For external kernaim is prolly best choice, only one with vis check and their esp/loot filters is the best I've used. Long time user on EFT
Internal or external? For external kernaim is prolly best choice, only one with vis check and their esp/loot filters is the best I've used. Long time user on EFT
What have you used in the past on EFT? And budget
Haven’t used Kernaim yet. Have tried things like foxyz, chud, synthetic all have one thing in common for me which is visual performance issues with good specs. Hackmachine was also pretty good however my discord got token logged at one point so they banned me.
Haven’t used Kernaim yet. Have tried things like foxyz, chud, synthetic all have one thing in common for me which is visual performance issues with good specs. Hackmachine was also pretty good however my discord got token logged at one point so they banned me.
It's weird you had performance issue with all of them, no support gave you tips to help?
Kern don't have 1 day key so I hope you won't have the same kind of issue with performance if you test it + they're external. So maybe try an internal like Elocarry, could be interesting
And for HM maybe try to reach out to their support, I'm sure they would help if you liked the product and had good experience
It's weird you had performance issue with all of them, no support gave you tips to help?
Kern don't have 1 day key so I hope you won't have the same kind of issue with performance if you test it + they're external. So maybe try an internal like Elocarry, could be interesting
And for HM maybe try to reach out to their support, I'm sure they would help if you liked the product and had good experience
Yea it’s been YEARS since I’ve used HM. Think they just banned my account due to getting token logged since there discord is tied in.
Haven’t used Kernaim yet. Have tried things like foxyz, chud, synthetic all have one thing in common for me which is visual performance issues with good specs. Hackmachine was also pretty good however my discord got token logged at one point so they banned me.
What are your specs? I wonder why you get performance issues with a lot of those cheats you tried when you have good specs
We have multiple tarkov options but one our best ones is this right here, it is smooth with nice performance, lots of features and been undetected for years