Hey everyone! A friend of mine wanted to try out the game and couldn't really afford it so I bought him a cheap CIS/RU acc, thing is, seems like BSG re-enabled the region lock
Right now windscribe split-tunneling seems no-bueno from other threads on the matter, I tried with split tunnel nordVPN using moldova IP and it worked, but I can only play with the VPN on, causing high ping... could you guys assist? Whats the new way to bypass this and keep normal ping? thank you so much in advance.
Could you give more details? What region you at? What's the workflow for it etc
thanks you for the contribution!
Yeah, ive got a RUS acc in the US, i run surfshark.. connect to CIS vpn (i use armenia in surfshark). I literally just connect to vpn to click launch, once launcher closes i disconnect vpn, tarkov should start up like normal.
Hey everyone! A friend of mine wanted to try out the game and couldn't really afford it so I bought him a cheap CIS/RU acc, thing is, seems like BSG re-enabled the region lock
Right now windscribe split-tunneling seems no-bueno from other threads on the matter, I tried with split tunnel nordVPN using moldova IP and it worked, but I can only play with the VPN on, causing high ping... could you guys assist? Whats the new way to bypass this and keep normal ping? thank you so much in advance.
You’re gonna need to use a vpn as this is what makes you evade the region lock. Try switching locations or use a location near you for better ping
Yeah, ive got a RUS acc in the US, i run surfshark.. connect to CIS vpn (i use armenia in surfshark). I literally just connect to vpn to click launch, once launcher closes i disconnect vpn, tarkov should start up like normal.
This does not work, as the game does launch but as soon as you disconnect the VPN, the game disconnects you. Are you sure you do this TODAY, currently? It worked like you said in the past, but now CIS is really tightly secured.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCheats
You’re gonna need to use a vpn as this is what makes you evade the region lock. Try switching locations or use a location near you for better ping
The VPN works, but only when you route through a CIS country, which makes him have 400 ping. MY question is what's the workaround.
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchnametaken
Any VPN with split tunnel works fine - Added IP address of EFT Launcher and so on. Easy.
This is very interesting and might work -- what vpn has the option to split tunnel based on address? And which adresses are the ones I need to tunnel?
This is very interesting and might work -- what vpn has the option to split tunnel based on address? And which adresses are the ones I need to tunnel?
Lol, bruv? This isn’t a guess and I don't post to provide "suggestions" — it works. I’ve been using CIS accounts in the US for 5+ years.
Use a VPN with split tunneling. Route only the launcher’s IPs through a Russian server, then launch the game and leave the VPN on. The game traffic stays local, so server region isn’t affected. Easy Peasy.
Lol, bruv? This isn’t a guess and I don't post to provide "suggestions" — it works. I’ve been using CIS accounts in the US for 5+ years.
Use a VPN with split tunneling. Route only the launcher’s IPs through a Russian server, then launch the game and leave the VPN on. The game traffic stays local, so server region isn’t affected. Easy Peasy.
Hey everyone! A friend of mine wanted to try out the game and couldn't really afford it so I bought him a cheap CIS/RU acc, thing is, seems like BSG re-enabled the region lock
Right now windscribe split-tunneling seems no-bueno from other threads on the matter, I tried with split tunnel nordVPN using moldova IP and it worked, but I can only play with the VPN on, causing high ping... could you guys assist? Whats the new way to bypass this and keep normal ping? thank you so much in advance.
Hasn't BSG already enabled region lock for a while now?
I think it's just a hit and miss with the VPN
Hasn't BSG already enabled region lock for a while now?
I think it's just a hit and miss with the VPN
Just switched provider, but was using Windscribe. It's not a hit or miss. Just need to know what you're doing and the provider needs to support split tunneling. The tool does all the work for you to bypass the region lock.
[Selling] [Growtopia Lock Store] Selling Diamond Lock, World Lock and Blue Gem Lock at Eznpc 06/17/2021 - Mobile Games Trading - 7 Replies Selling Diamond Lock, World Lock and Blue Gem Lock at Eznpc
Hello there,
Eznpc is selling Cheap and Safe Diamond Lock, World Lock and Blue Gem Lock.
Use code Cherry for 6% off.
100x World Lock = $3
1x Diamond Lock = $2.49
[Selling] [Growtopia Lock Store] selling World, Diamond & Royal lock at best prices! 09/20/2017 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies Selling Growtopia World Lock, Diamond Lock & Royal Lock!!
40x World Lock = $3 (Stock upon request)
1x Diamond Lock = $4.5 (Stock upon request)
1x Royal Lock = $15 (Stock upon request)
*Message me for more item request
Everything discussed via chat including Nickname and World Name for doing transaction.
Frage zu Black ops 2 Region Lock key 11/23/2013 - Call of Duty - 10 Replies Hey leute wollte mal fragen ob sich das hier schon einer auf der Website gekauft hat oder schon von wen anders weiss ob das ein EU oder RU key ist ich bin mir nämlich nicht sicher und ich wollte auch kein fehlkauf machen ^^
Naja hier ist der link :
https://www.g2play.net/store/Call-Of-Duty-Black-O ps-II-Uncut-Steam-Key.html
Betteln an die lock mob götter S 15 lock mob 02/04/2009 - Metin2 - 1 Replies dieser thread geht vor allen dingen an banjo aber wers sonst noch kann kann den lock mob ja auch mal updaten
also pls lock mob für s15/16