Questions from a guy experienced in cheating but not in EFT
im just getting into the EFT cheating scene and i wanna know if dma is really worth it for BE or can an external be more than enough to never be banned basically.
I play super legit, never rage, don't even use ESP at all except for visible only chams, so i can see people better.
I always use only legit aimbot.
I saw some providers on this forum but im yet to make a decision, could someone out there that actually tried multiple providers make a top 3 or 5 external cheats for my needs? Arena support is a must for me but i can let it slide currently.
If you feel that DMA is indeed needed, please make a top 3 or 5 of it too. Thank you in advance guys
There is a few good externals and all have clean detection record
Take a look at chud, kernaim, wrc
I feel like most devs gave up on arena
I tested with kernaim already, i have no complaints but it seems kinda tacky idk how to explain, also the esp is quite buggy + i heard some bad reviews. I'm glad I only bought a weekly key im a lifetime type of guy normally.
I tested with kernaim already, i have no complaints but it seems kinda tacky idk how to explain, also the esp is quite buggy + i heard some bad reviews. I'm glad I only bought a weekly key im a lifetime type of guy normally.
I had good and bad experiences with them but EFT was good, tried multiple times
I had good and bad experiences with them but EFT was good, tried multiple times
Check the other externals I mentioned too
I'm talking rn to the guys at wrc but they have no chams but everything else seems ok, chud i have people that will vouch for me but applications are closed unfortunately
There is a few good externals and all have clean detection record
Take a look at chud, kernaim, wrc
I feel like most devs gave up on arena
+1 finally someone mentioning wrc
not paid even though my latest posts might indicate that xdd
but wrc is top notch, i have my personal dislike for kern but not to say their products are per se bad.
not paid even though my latest posts might indicate that xdd
but wrc is top notch, i have my personal dislike for kern but not to say their products are per se bad.
Of course bro
wrc deserve some flowers, I personally like kern (not all their cheats), very solid for eft
New guy here, experienced guys help pls 05/20/2017 - Main - 12 Replies Hey guys,
im new here. Can someone here explain how all of this stuff works? How can i know im not getting scammed?
Is there a way that a bought acc can be reclaimed by just contacting riot? How can i avoid stuff like that? I dont know. All help appreciated.
What else do i need to pay attention and be careful about?
Thanks in advance,
Don't wanna be that guy, but im that guy [helpz] 03/26/2013 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies Sooooo first off I know you guys get a lot of people like me, and I know my name really is not helping me right now and I usually try not to beg for already public handouts but this one time I'm pretty stumped.
I've gone through many threads many pages and many google searches and I think I'm almost there. I just can't get mabinogi to run.
I downloaded abyss, tiara's mod pack, alissa+, the fix thinger and a random music replacement mod.
When opened, mabinogi.exe opens the launcher...
Looking for SQL experienced guy 10/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies I wish we have that guy as fast as possible. :3
Servername (link if possible): Server name: Link: .41.227.142
What/ how many do you need?
Just 1.