Please, don`t try to post any ads, it`s disrespectful and i want you to share your experince about using some cheats.
You won`t convince me to buy some of them through your website or discord server.
The first and only cheat I have used is Kernaim. He’s trusted, good pricing, and easy to use and install. It is also updated frequently. I would definitely recommend Kernaim. Go for a week trial and try it out. I bought 2 weeks of it and enjoyed it so much that I ended up purchasing a months subscription after my 2 weeks were over. 10/10
yea kernaim never get update plus no config mean settingsdont matter **** hack i will neverbuy again i wasted 100 dollars on that garbage for month key
Lol, dev just pushed a big *** update with new features yesterday + the cheat is literally $50 sometime less, not 100 lmfaoooo
You sounds like ********* dev, the guy who purposely spreid misinformation about provider and got banned 3 or 4 times from this forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotspartin117
The first and only cheat I have used is Kernaim. He’s trusted, good pricing, and easy to use and install. It is also updated frequently. I would definitely recommend Kernaim. Go for a week trial and try it out. I bought 2 weeks of it and enjoyed it so much that I ended up purchasing a months subscription after my 2 weeks were over. 10/10
Yeah it's one of the best external for Tarkov, DayZ and Arma + prices are low compared to other providers or resellers
Please, don`t try to post any ads, it`s disrespectful and i want you to share your experince about using some cheats.
You won`t convince me to buy some of them through your website or discord server.
I'm not even a seller but like i've said in the past Kernaim is complete trash.
First off any time you close the game while injected...... INSTANT BSOD......... Wanna use your loot esp? Too bad; half the time you have to reinject just for it to work. Even then when trying to configure settings mid raid it's not possible because of the plethora of bugs in the UI.
And the worst of all, whenever you use aimbot or any weapon features your character will get stuck in a hands busy bug and you have to switch to ur knife to fix it and it has about a 50% chance of happening even when not using aimbot....
Cheat also looks like it was made by a 5th grader; UI looks incomplete and wouldn't even pass for a dev build imo.... If you don't trust me just go ahead add me on disc swaggggyyyy ------- I have no affiliations with any brand or cheat and I am just giving my honest experience.
also my account got nuked in a week even when not using aimbot
I'm not even a seller but like i've said in the past Kernaim is complete trash.
First off any time you close the game while injected...... INSTANT BSOD......... Wanna use your loot esp? Too bad; half the time you have to reinject just for it to work. Even then when trying to configure settings mid raid it's not possible because of the plethora of bugs in the UI.
And the worst of all, whenever you use aimbot or any weapon features your character will get stuck in a hands busy bug and you have to switch to ur knife to fix it and it has about a 50% chance of happening even when not using aimbot....
Cheat also looks like it was made by a 5th grader; UI looks incomplete and wouldn't even pass for a dev build imo.... If you don't trust me just go ahead add me on disc swaggggyyyy ------- I have no affiliations with any brand or cheat and I am just giving my honest experience.
also my account got nuked in a week even when not using aimbot
The BSOD part is true, but other things are straight lie, at least for me. Used kernaim 2 times, had some random crashes but support helped with them. Used full rage settings and never got banned with them. The one thing that always crashed my game was changing the font of cheat, other settings were fine
He said no advertising can you get off trying to sell ur own product? Make another bot account.
What do you mean? I'm not selling any product and just sharing my experience like OP wanted lol, I even asked what you were using. Being called a bot is insane
Reliable packs for the game PUBG - Jarvis PAK, I recommend to try it! 09/25/2025 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 16 Replies In-Game Screenshots:
https://ivsofte.biz/images/jarvis-pak/menu.png|ht tps://ivsofte.biz/images/jarvis-pak/menu-en.png
https://ivsofte.biz/images/jarvis-pak/ingame-1.pn g|https://ivsofte.biz/images/jarvis-pak/ingame-2.p ng
https://ivsofte.biz/images/jarvis-pak/ingame-3.pn g|https://ivsofte.biz/images/jarvis-pak/ingame-4.p ng
Can you recommend a good resource filter, a GUI launcher, a control program and games 07/31/2025 - SRO Coding Corner - 1 Replies Good evening
Does anyone have suggestions for a resource filter, a control program, and a gameserver.dll enabled by SRO_DevKit, similar to StFilter or Legendary? I'm tired of the multitude of confidential resources on websites. Can you also suggest a way to convert the SRO_DevKit project to the same idea? :confused:
???
[Selling] ✅EFT labs King EFT Fecurity EFT ✅ | Paks ESP | EFT Accounts | Cheap Carries✅ 10/21/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/90562525740 1012226/907769752083124234/yep14.png
LABS KING EFT
FEATURES
LabsKing eft
FEATURES LIST (ENG)
Windows Version: 1909-21H1
GPU: NVIDIA ONLY
CPU: AMD and INTEL