Yo! I was cheating in tarkov like a year ago, and really cant remember if i spoofed or not. Is there any way i can check if im HWID banned? Sad to waste 50 bucks and instagone :P
You're prolly fine, the HWID bans aren't that strong on BE or BSG launcher. You could also just get the ********* spoofer or some other spoofing solution for ultimate peace of mind.
Yo! I was cheating in tarkov like a year ago, and really cant remember if i spoofed or not. Is there any way i can check if im HWID banned? Sad to waste 50 bucks and instagone :P
you can check by buying a cheap account and playing but you should be fine it took 2 bans back to back for me to get hwid banned
Wanting to see offers unsure if want to sell. 08/19/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies I am unsure if I want to sell this account depending on offers, but it's a troj-troj-ninja, with +5 neck 1 soc -3 damage, +6 crop -1 damage, bound+6tower 1 soc,+6 fan 2 soc, +6 katana's both 2 soc, +4 trojan coro 2 soc, +4 trojan chest 1 soc, no soc bound boots no +, +5 1 soc ring, all supers, has bloodthirst garment perm., +5 bound super snake club 1 soc super, +4 super 1 soc fan bound, 2 fishing pole's perm, 5 dragon pills bound, 2 perm wrench's bound, Beggar'sRag bound perm. all jhiang hu...
Unsure about pm 07/15/2013 - Say Hello - 9 Replies Hi, im new here. I'm not sure if I sent a private message. When i click on the "private messages" "sent items" it says:"Sent Items contains 0 messages".
How is that possible?
Exploit for fast 3rd job (works in NAGC unsure of others) 10/30/2011 - Grand Chase - 14 Replies As well all know how the job change missions now use the hero stages. The 3rd job one specifically uses The Crucible. While i didn't come across this myself my friend did. The crucible runs you need arnt actually a completion like is needed with a 4th job on SoD. You can actually fail it and it count making it easier to get your 3rd job in a day instead of two.
Its kinda hard for me to prove this but if someone could try it and SS to prove (all my chars already had there 4th jobs since they...
new and unsure 11/22/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies Hello everyone, I am new here. My myspace name is ekim7415. Just yesterday i started playing mobsters. I came here to try to find members, but i am not sure still how to go about doing it. If someone could help me i would really appreciate it. I am also new to threads and posting so this site is hard to use so far.