I had a few month cheating arc probably back around 2021 2022 not sure exactly. Back then I could rage as long as I want on a fresh account and not get banned for like a month at a time or longer. Is it still the same or have they cracked down?
I had a few month cheating arc probably back around 2021 2022 not sure exactly. Back then I could rage as long as I want on a fresh account and not get banned for like a month at a time or longer. Is it still the same or have they cracked down?
they have cracked down on cheaters but more rage ones . legit cheats that dont have aimbot mostly stay ud
cracked down as far as reports go, you can get banned pretty quickly for raging
idk. I've been raging pretty hard with read-only DMA for weeks. I'm starting to think this is dev's answers to end users who use products that might have flag/detection methods they cannot fix or don't know how.....
I had a few month cheating arc probably back around 2021 2022 not sure exactly. Back then I could rage as long as I want on a fresh account and not get banned for like a month at a time or longer. Is it still the same or have they cracked down?
banned less than a week forsure
ive been closet for about 2 months now no issues
I had a few month cheating arc probably back around 2021 2022 not sure exactly. Back then I could rage as long as I want on a fresh account and not get banned for like a month at a time or longer. Is it still the same or have they cracked down?
update: im now lvl 50 with our cheat and playing semi legit no issues about 40m and 150m stash value with 6.5kd
What is the state of pubg cheating in 2022 09/26/2022 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 4 Replies It's already august 2022, 5+ years after this game was released
I can see that PUBG was slowly on the decline for years on steam charts
how popular is cheating in this game compared to other games, like R6 and EFT?
I know that Tarkov is in the top 10 for twitch popularity, but it has half the player count as PUBG on steam
is PUBG dead?