Quote:
Originally Posted by tyeoman
I am going to purchase some DMA cheats, however would like to fully explore all options.
I have read a lot of threads on here & identified that there are a few providers, including:
Komaree
AtomicDMA
Clutch-Solutions
Revo
Nightfall
Are there any other DMA cheeses that are worth considering? I am particularly interested in one that uses a KMbox aimbot & recoil control as opposed to memory writing/internal aimbot.
Also, is it safer using memory writing features on a DMA as opposed to a 1PC setup as it is not taking place on the main CPU?
Lastly, is there any cheese that features a non-write vischeck esp/skeletons or something of the sort. Not sure if that is possible but would be attractive to me.
|
Atomic dma is fine, Clutch solutions is a **** waste of money, and some bullshit, they take allot of $ from the cheat itself, and if you want esp and aimbot aswell, you need to pay for the clutch box with is 400 $-, nightfall is also fine, never used tho, revo, never heard of,
you can dm me if you want to know what i've used and my experince