Title says it all, I was wondering, if maybe is there a cheat, exploit, dupe method that is making roubles easier than in other wipes? The reason why I was wondering this is due to the roubles price on this wipe on the pve/pvp.
If you look at the main websites, playerauct1ons or g2g the price is ridiculously wipe, and myself as a farmer/reseller, etc I was just asking myself how has prices of roubles being dropped below $0.10 per million, even at a rate of 0.02-0.03 per million in the PVE gametype.
Not trying to know the method or anything, but does anyone else think there is a dupe/exploit behind this? Or are really people farming legitbly (or with cheats doesn't matter) at this rate, since even farming roubles with cheat is definitely a loss at $0.02-$0.03 per million
Thanks in advance for anyone's input to this rherotical question
Your 1 - 2 weeks away from Tarkov wipe? People are trying to do anything to make ANY profit they can right now. I think at the start of wipe you will see prices shoot up then the same trend whereas we get closer to the end of wipe you roubles will be worthless
no no I mean you are totally right about that, but it's been weeks below $0.15 and even at the rate I have said before, having seen that trend even at late wipe. My feeling is that every wipe that passes the prices drop lower than the last one even on early wipes
no no I mean you are totally right about that, but it's been weeks below $0.15 and even at the rate I have said before, having seen that trend even at late wipe. My feeling is that every wipe that passes the prices drop lower than the last one even on early wipes
more cheaters + less players = less demand = lower prices
[Selling] LeagueBoost.org (VOUCHES) (website being made) (thread being made) 02/02/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies Hey there,
I'm making a boosting company and would like to get some vouches to increase my reputation on this site.
I am new to this market and not sure if I can give "vouches" for reputation. However, I am willing to just do the vouches part.
Please let me know if you are interested. The boosters I currently have under my wing are D1+, Boosting times might vary as I don't have that many boosters to instantly service you. However, I can assure you the quality will be solid, after all, I...
IDEA: being able to chat ingame without being logged in (ADM only) 02/16/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 4 Replies Just a thought as an admin im rarely ingame because im busy working on other things which uses a lot of cpu power and to run the game.exe as well can really slow the pc down which maakes editing things rather awkward, so was wondering if it is at all possible to make a script that can read both faction chats like on the admin panel but can also allow you to speak in your factions trade chat?
being able to teleport @ anytime without being a dark priest 10/01/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 14 Replies I only give clue for this one, the trick is for u to be able using scroll to tele @anytime, so u must always be in peace mode. You have to find two addresses, because the address for being attack and attacking are different.
Btw can anyone give me a clue for invisible hack, because i was able to make my char invisible but it seems clientside only.
Thanks