I have been researching dma hardware for a few days and I understand that the main thing is the software. Where do you think I should buy the software? Is there a vendor that I can trust to be really 1/1 software?
I have been researching dma hardware for a few days and I understand that the main thing is the software. Where do you think I should buy the software? Is there a vendor that I can trust to be really 1/1 software?
I provide firmware from those who work with Cyber, Clutch, and Atomic.
Given our 164,000+ orders, I would lean towards the statement that I am one of the most trustworthy sellers on this platform for EFT.
I have been researching dma hardware for a few days and I understand that the main thing is the software. Where do you think I should buy the software? Is there a vendor that I can trust to be really 1/1 software?
We've been sending people to Cyber-Ammo (BE / EAC firmware package).
I have been researching dma hardware for a few days and I understand that the main thing is the software. Where do you think I should buy the software? Is there a vendor that I can trust to be really 1/1 software?
Hey I offer 1:1 35T EAC/BE firmware which is perfect for Tarkov and EAC games. We offer full support for all 35t's and will assist if you didn't buy from us as well. Our DMA support team is ready to assist with all questions and setup. We are the #1 USA Seller of DMA, you won't have to go elsewhere for support. My firmware and DMA package pricing here : https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/tr...pping-1-a.html
[Selling] ⚡Polak Firmware⚡ 💻 SELLING DMA FIRMWARE 💻 CHEAP 💲💲💲 06/19/2024 - Unlisted Games Trading - 2 Replies Hello!
We would like to offer reliable firmware tailored to your requirements, that will enable you to gain the upper hand in games.
You can chose from two types of firmware priced at:
$50 for 1 of 1
$25 for pooled
Perhaps I need DMA private firmware, but the current firmware cannot meet the require 08/20/2023 - Counter-Strike - 4 Replies I need a DMA firmware for the faceit combat platform that can support CSGO, 5EPlay combat platform, and Perfect combat platform. I am currently using private firmware for Clutch, but these platforms have too strict DMA detection, and my firmware cannot stably play CSGO