Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hwid bans

Discussion on hwid bans within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hwid bans

I want to cheat on a second account but I dont know how BSG HWID bans work. Do I have to change my HWID by raid0 before playing on my second account or do I do it after I get banned and then go back to my main?
Old 03/26/2024, 20:30   #2

elite*gold: 236
The Black Market: 390/0/0
If you think you may get banned on that second account I would suggest using a temp spoofer as they are just easier to use in general. (compared to making new raid0 arrays for every acc). So yes if you were banned with spoofed serials you can safely return to your original HWID without the need of a spoof
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2024, 21:06   #3

elite*gold: 631
if youre gonna use raid0 anyway it would be smart to set it up before getting banned. You could also get banned and then set up raid0 before switching back to your main, youd get the same outcome with the only difference being that your hardware is banned (but it wont matter since youre using raid)

There is also the possibility of getting launcher banned, then youre ****** anyway but the probability of you getting launcher banned on your first is low enough that id risk it. I have never gotten launcher banned, neither has anyone I ever cheated with

Tags
ban, eft, hwid