Hello,
There are too many providers, you don't know who to trust. There is Emulated Firmware and Basic Firmware. What does emulated firmware do and is it necessary? or is it just marketing? I need firmware for Tarkov Cs2 and Destiny2.
You dont need emulated firmware, its supposed to act like a real pci device (for example like a network or sound card) but what you actually get varies from provider to provider
Just get normal firmware
Just a question about firmware of dma in Cyber ammo.
Whats the difference in BE & EAC and CaptainDMA.
Different providers i believe, i recommend BE/EAC, but you'd have to speak to them for more info.
Keep in mind most factory custom firmware (preflashed) is just fine too for the majority of BE/EAC stuff. This is only if you need firmware ala-carte for whatever reason.
Dep and a few others also sell cards that are already preflashed with custom firmware.
what do you mean by "choose a cheap firmware"
do i need to purchase another firmware apart from the one that comes with the card?
just asking, cause ill buy dma soon so i need some advice before.
Hello,
There are too many providers, you don't know who to trust. There is Emulated Firmware and Basic Firmware. What does emulated firmware do and is it necessary? or is it just marketing? I need firmware for Tarkov Cs2 and Destiny2.
Which providers would you recommend?
For those games I recommend a solid BE/Eac Fw. The one I sell is good on those ac’s as well .
what do you mean by "choose a cheap firmware"
do i need to purchase another firmware apart from the one that comes with the card?
just asking, cause ill buy dma soon so i need some advice before.
We cannot know what FW comes as pre-flashed. But from what I have seen so far, those pre-flashed FW look fine for BE/EAC. Won't get detected.
The reason that they recommend "cheap FW" is because some people sell overpriced BE/EAC FW. In fact, BE/EAC doesn't have good detections for PCIe DMA FW, so paying so much money for BE/EAC FW is not good for you financially.
If it’s just Cs2 on VAC, then EAC and BE firmware will be perfectly fine. Make sure it’s sold as “1:1”, pooled means it’s has the same build shared with a group of people. The most reputable firmware sellers for BE and EAC is atomic, cheat wise atomic and lone offer great eft cheats. Destiny 2 is a bit scarce due to them suing a lot of providers. However there is one under the name of sentry who have a DMA for destiny 2.
As others said above “emulated” firmware aims to make your device config space look like a real device, however you can’t truly emulate an atrix-7 chips configs space. It’s very hard to get good quality emulated firmware, most providers to the bare minimum to class it as emulated and sell it. I’ve seen people selling emulated for just EAC and it’s been dtc (costing over $500), so don’t think that emulated is some un touchable *** send. For eac and Be normal 1:1 firmware is what you want, not emulated.
Different providers i believe, i recommend BE/EAC, but you'd have to speak to them for more info.
Keep in mind most factory custom firmware (preflashed) is just fine too for the majority of BE/EAC stuff. This is only if you need firmware ala-carte for whatever reason.
Dep and a few others also sell cards that are already preflashed with custom firmware.
Hey it seems that u know ur stuff around DMA’s I’m unsure about wich fw to buy. I just bought a bundle from eBay and now I only need a secure fw. I know u recommend cyberammo but I feel like it’s a bit expensive. And I also have the ducks one in mind it’s only 50 bucks. Could you tell me what you think about that? Or wich one makes more sense for just BE/EAC?
[Selling] ⚡Polak Firmware⚡ 💻 SELLING DMA FIRMWARE 💻 CHEAP 💲💲💲 06/19/2024 - Unlisted Games Trading - 2 Replies Hello!
We would like to offer reliable firmware tailored to your requirements, that will enable you to gain the upper hand in games.
You can chose from two types of firmware priced at:
$50 for 1 of 1
$25 for pooled
Perhaps I need DMA private firmware, but the current firmware cannot meet the require 08/20/2023 - Counter-Strike - 4 Replies I need a DMA firmware for the faceit combat platform that can support CSGO, 5EPlay combat platform, and Perfect combat platform. I am currently using private firmware for Clutch, but these platforms have too strict DMA detection, and my firmware cannot stably play CSGO