Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Tarkov Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 14:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



DMA question and looking for cheese

Discussion on DMA question and looking for cheese within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2023
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 3
DMA question and looking for cheese

I recently got clapped for using an internal and thankfully I'm not hwid banned. I heard about Dma and decided to get one. My question is, If I get hwid banned would that also ban the DMA card too?.
And as for the cheese portion. I'm looking for a dma cheese that has a good record and the availability to buy lifetime without crypto
Nocnocpuns6325 is offline  
Old   #2

 
elite*gold: 31
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 1,655
Received Thanks: 598
No your dma card wont be affected by a hwid ban
Egal is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3


 
Ducks Services's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 4613
The Black Market: 714/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 1,126
Received Thanks: 189
Yep as stated by Egal, they wont be banning any hwid of your DMA device. Lifetime is offered by atomic and they have probably one of the most reliable tarkov dma cheats. I will also have one ill be selling soon, media should be available shortly for that.
Ducks Services is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

 
lightningZDMA's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 8048
Join Date: Nov 2023
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 13
If you need a better experience, you can take a look at our ZDMA, the only self-developed lightning DMA, which has the fastest speed and can bring you a better experience.



lightningZDMA is offline  
Old   #5

 
elite*gold: 256
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 563
Received Thanks: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocnocpuns6325 View Post
I recently got clapped for using an internal and thankfully I'm not hwid banned. I heard about Dma and decided to get one. My question is, If I get hwid banned would that also ban the DMA card too?.
And as for the cheese portion. I'm looking for a dma cheese that has a good record and the availability to buy lifetime without crypto
No, your DMA Card won't be included in the hwid ban.

We've been undetected since launch almost 2 yrs ago, but unfortunately we do only offer lifetime via crypto

Good luck in your search!
LoneSurvivor88 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6




 
DepShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 929/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 4,674
Received Thanks: 2,546
Stick with Lone or Atomic!
DepShop is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.