Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some questions from a beginner

Discussion on Some questions from a beginner within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some questions from a beginner

I'm looking at buying a 1/7 day cheat to start with and I'm planning on just using item/player esp for a semi legit play style and I was wondering a few things. I also do have access to a laptop and another pc

1.Do I need a spoofer
2. How likely am I to get banned on main for using those cheats and if likely where can I find cheap alts
3. Which cheats would you recommend
Old 02/10/2024, 01:42   #2

elite*gold: 41
i have the best undetected cheats, working with windows 10 and 11, great features, really affordable, and being that you are asking about a spoofer I am pleased to tell you most of my products include a FREE built in spoofer thats undetected and works great!

click the link below to see my mega thread!

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...in10-11-a.html
Old 02/10/2024, 02:33   #3

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidemystuffs View Post
I'm looking at buying a 1/7 day cheat to start with and I'm planning on just using item/player esp for a semi legit play style and I was wondering a few things. I also do have access to a laptop and another pc

1.Do I need a spoofer
2. How likely am I to get banned on main for using those cheats and if likely where can I find cheap alts
1.Do I need a spoofer
- isnt required, but if you are hwid banned it is required

- depends on the provider and what features used and if u play dumb, if u play like you arent cheating then u will last a good bit, but depending on the provider
- u can check out our store we got exactly what you are looking for
Old 02/10/2024, 14:41   #4

elite*gold: 2334
Hey there! Regarding your questions.

1. Not necessary, but you may risk getting your HWID exposed to BE if you play with cheats w/ no spoofer. Our cheat comes with a built in spoofer for both the BSG Launcher, and the game(BattleEye HWID)
2. Not likely but take note that BSG is taking aim towards ragers now. You may have to worry about stats and make sure to balance out the raging. Reports do matter, and manuals do happen.
3. We'd like to offer ourselves up as a recommendation Feel free to check us out. We're an cheat provider for Tarkov. We develop cheats in-house so we don't resell. You're getting it directly straight from the source.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...tarts-3-a.html

�� Precision Aimbot - Silent, Memory, Prediction, Vischeck, Auto-shoot, enhanced with Zero-Recoil Weapon Mods.
�� Dynamic ESP - Tailor your view with customizable settings for Players, Loot, and Exfil Points, plus Night Mode & Quest Helper for strategic advantage.
⚙️ Game-Changing Functions - Speedhack, Wallbang, Ricochet, Thermal Vision, and more, combined with a comprehensive Radar system.
��️ Stealth and Support - Remain undetected with our built-in spoofer and rely on our 24/7 Support for any queries.

We're also currently doing a 50% off sale - so perfect time to jump right in and test our cheat out

We take card and crypto.
Old 02/10/2024, 16:50   #5

elite*gold: 1463
1.Do I need a spoofer
--If it's your first time cheating, no it's not necessary to use a spoofer. You would only want one if you anticipated on getting banned (which, if you're new to the scene it will likely happen). Regardless, using a spoofer or not, you will eventually end up needing a spoofer once you run through accounts and get HWID banned which you will only know after your first few bans. I had like 4 or 5 bans before I got HWID banned, and after 4 or 5 more I was launcher banned.

-If you don't want to lose your main account, never cheat on it. It's that simple. Always take precautions too when playing on alt accounts using cheats because if you get launcher banned, any account that logins on your hardware will be instantly banned. I recommend looking hwho and setting that up so that you'll never have to worry about a launcher ban and it does not affect your chances of being banned whatsoever. You can message me on discord (click my little discord button) or DM on ePvP and I'll show you how to set it up. It's a free, open-source project so there's nothing to spend.

-Do some research. I wouldn't recommend any cheats at this current state of cheats. There are a lot of providers claiming they're undetected even though everyone and their mother know the product has been detected. Every ban wave this patch, HUGE cheats have gone down in waves that had been undetected for long periods of time. So I suggest you not take anyone's advice on this, take your time, do some research, read through the forums, and find an opinion you like from someone that's not a reseller/marketer or someone that you find reputable.
Old 02/10/2024, 18:27   #6

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugz b View Post
1.Do I need a spoofer
--If it's your first time cheating, no it's not necessary to use a spoofer. You would only want one if you anticipated on getting banned (which, if you're new to the scene it will likely happen). Regardless, using a spoofer or not, you will eventually end up needing a spoofer once you run through accounts and get HWID banned which you will only know after your first few bans. I had like 4 or 5 bans before I got HWID banned, and after 4 or 5 more I was launcher banned.

-If you don't want to lose your main account, never cheat on it. It's that simple. Always take precautions too when playing on alt accounts using cheats because if you get launcher banned, any account that logins on your hardware will be instantly banned. I recommend looking hwho and setting that up so that you'll never have to worry about a launcher ban and it does not affect your chances of being banned whatsoever. You can message me on discord (click my little discord button) or DM on ePvP and I'll show you how to set it up. It's a free, open-source project so there's nothing to spend.

-Do some research. I wouldn't recommend any cheats at this current state of cheats. There are a lot of providers claiming they're undetected even though everyone and their mother know the product has been detected. Every ban wave this patch, HUGE cheats have gone down in waves that had been undetected for long periods of time. So I suggest you not take anyone's advice on this, take your time, do some research, read through the forums, and find an opinion you like from someone that's not a reseller/marketer or someone that you find reputable.
All DMA products on tarkov have been safe thus far
Old 02/10/2024, 19:20   #7

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidemystuffs View Post

1.Do I need a spoofer
1. A spoofer right from the start is a good idea to protect your HWID's in the event of a lost account / hwid ban you can go back to playing legit on your pc if you choose to

2. You can also buy RU standard accounts cheap that require VPN split tunnel bypass, this is the cheapest route for alt accounts. And I can help u with this if your unsure how to get accounts at the cheapest possible price. ABS lite is a very good cheat to start off with a low chance of ban

3. You should consider ABS lite. It is a 7-day product. And ABS has proven to have a long-term UD history I would say it is a relatively safe option.
Old 02/10/2024, 21:00   #8

elite*gold: 41
so i have this new cheat that emulates, it has a built in spoofer, REAL loot thru walls, its very cool! windows 10+11 compatible, never detected

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...l#post39875150
Old 02/10/2024, 22:23   #9

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerTools View Post
so i have this new cheat that emulates
A sentence that could only come from a reseller that doesnt even understand the buzzwords hes throwing around
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/10/2024, 22:41   #10

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerTools View Post
so i have this new cheat that emulates, it has a built in spoofer, REAL loot thru walls, its very cool! windows 10+11 compatible, never detected

u sell next cheat "interesting" only a month on the market, the never detected status is obv not relavant yet

tf is Real loot thru walls? they use just another method

very cool! indeed but only if they survive the upcoming months without a wave not like the rest
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2024, 01:54   #11

elite*gold: 1358
Running any cheese on your computer running the game is risky behavior, regardless of whether the cheese only has a few seemingly safe features.
It is more stable to run cheese on a second computer via DMA, provided your DMA has legal firmware, which is not difficult with EFT.
You already have 2 computers, just buying dma, cfw and cheese is enough, and DMA hardware is a long term investment that can be used in many games, and DMAcheese is cheaper in comparison.
If your laptop has a thunderbolt interface you can buy ZDMA from us and get a better experience:
>>>>>Accessing our epvp thread<<<<<

Of course we also have the regular version of the DMA for sale, GhostDMA better workmanship, better materials, lower price!
>>>>>Accessing our epvp thread<<<<<

Tags
beginner hacks help