Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion : How do you think people avoid manual bans ?

Discussion on Discussion : How do you think people avoid manual bans ? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Discussion : How do you think people avoid manual bans ?

Lets discuss how people like that avoids manual bans on standard accounts ?

From my testing it seems that if I kill more than 10 people per hour I am getting
manualled 3 to 4 days after that. It doesn't matter the level or any other stats. Also from stats perspective it can be checked what hitboxes you hit. I've used to do headshots only and got banned as well.

Will be cool if you share your exp as well.

Old 02/05/2024, 16:05   #2

What spoofer do you use? Also Do you use a VPN? I can't seem to get unbanned lmao I re install win and flash bios and then spoof with SMG and still get clapped :s
Old 02/05/2024, 17:10   #3

elite*gold: 28
After you get a couple thousand hours I've found you can get away with a lot more.

But in general, you can avoid manual bans by not getting reported too much.

Sounds like you're going through accounts kind of quick though, so you may be leaving some traces behind is my guess
Old 02/05/2024, 17:28   #4

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterleon12 View Post
What spoofer do you use? Also Do you use a VPN? I can't seem to get unbanned lmao I re install win and flash bios and then spoof with SMG and still get clapped :s
Your spoofer obviously doesnt work then, reinstalling windows and flashing your bios(?) is pointless
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2024, 18:01   #5

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterleon12 View Post
You need to switch spoofers. Provided your not using a dtc product if your spoofer is doing its job You should have no problems playing the game.

I would also run HWHO just for some added insurance incase of a launcher ban
Old 02/05/2024, 19:07   #6

elite*gold: 31
Avoid PMC kills as much as possible, and if you do have to kill PMCs, make the fight legit.
Avoid getting suspect achievements and don't mass murder scavs so you have to drop your KD.

It's hard to avoid a report if the person you kill knows much about the game, there's too many giveaways - high raids/low hours could be a KD dropper, all boss achievements at 200 hours means you're likely on the ESP grind, having 500 KIAs to 50 raids and 3000 hours, aged account with mass KD dropped.

If you absolutely must kill PMCs on a large scale, try and farm as many hours as possible and preferably EOD the account too.
Old 02/05/2024, 22:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by perdah4o View Post
Lets discuss how people like that avoids manual bans on standard accounts ?

From my testing it seems that if I kill more than 10 people per hour I am getting
manualled 3 to 4 days after that. It doesn't matter the level or any other stats. Also from stats perspective it can be checked what hitboxes you hit. I've used to do headshots only and got banned as well.

Will be cool if you share your exp as well.
u posted in another thread.:

"Regarding detections, not really. I’ve been using a private internal product since the detection of Nemesis, and so far, over the course of 5 months, I’ve only received manual bans. This is mostly because I get mass reported most of the time The more people use the cheat (driver/bypass), the higher the chance of getting detected. If you write your own cheat and find a half-detected bypass somewhere, you won’t be touched by BE. They will notice something strange, but that’s all. The moment you start distributing it to more and more people, it will become a problem."

if u actually 100% sure after testing at least a month with ur friend that the half detected pasted bypass implemented doesnt cause a delayed ban through detection vectors "The longest delayed ban i saw was up to 15 days" then u must rage the shit out of every match killing silent aim head tapping players if u get banned after 3-4 days max. but it sounds more like the shit is just flagged

im gonna be honest her standart/eod or whatever version, KD and hours doesn't mean SHIT with some other stats together u only waste money with buying eod accounts

im testing since three months dma+cheat obv ud by BE. with a standart CIS account
online time is around 2k hours, i started of the wipe with a 20k/d and raised up the numbers up to 80-100-120 over the last 30 days
im killing every match players ton`s of bots and my manuel report rate cuz of my constant high K/d is on spam mode
killed multiple streamers from europe/russia/assia some of them pretty big oldtimers 2-3k viewers, they manuel reported my ass live on stream
im only dodging SHERPAS

besides that BSG employee status is around 105, last year it was around 80
how much of those employees do u think actually work as support and workaround manuel reports by thousands reports flooded in everyday
even if they have a automatic system helping them filtering those accounts is still a ridiculous amount of effort

the manuel ban topic is exaggerated with a good amount of bs, ur favorite provider got simply detected, ur hardware isnt clean, those are the biggest factor for a ban

k/d dropping ur stats still benefits u overall, plus the comfy feeling

i wont share public any pictures of mine or friends, especially not on epvp if u interessted dm me for proof
Old 02/06/2024, 16:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor88 View Post
After you get a couple thousand hours I've found you can get away with a lot more.

But in general, you can avoid manual bans by not getting reported too much.

Sounds like you're going through accounts kind of quick though, so you may be leaving some traces behind is my guess
Could be multiple tiers or smth ... For some crazy stats it seems that even ~750h is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxu View Post
k/d dropping ur stats still benefits u overall, plus the comfy feeling
It reduces "Average life span" which is a problem.
Old 02/07/2024, 08:53   #9

you guys are trolling right??

my guy look at your kd. someone with 100hrs isn't going to be getting a 50-200kd some of the best players in the world don't have that high a kd lmao

90% of the player base has a 1-5 kd some with 1000s of hours

iv played legit all wipe and i have a 6kd I hop on the LFG discord for task help and I get people asking me what I'm doing differently. maybe only 10-15 % of the player base has 15-20kd legit.
Old 02/08/2024, 08:38   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spex123 View Post
you guys are trolling right??

my guy look at your kd. someone with 100hrs isn't going to be getting a 50-200kd some of the best players in the world don't have that high a kd lmao

90% of the player base has a 1-5 kd some with 1000s of hours

iv played legit all wipe and i have a 6kd I hop on the LFG discord for task help and I get people asking me what I'm doing differently. maybe only 10-15 % of the player base has 15-20kd legit.
The point is how to avoid a manual ban not what stats are legit or not. The point that there are crazy high numbers and still no bans is the thing we are looking at.
Thanks
1 User