Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 14:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Evolved Aim AIO Script have rats/logger in it

Discussion on Evolved Aim AIO Script have rats/logger in it within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 33
Exclamation Evolved Aim AIO Script have rats/logger in it

Since depshop did not post here, I will post here to warn others first, if you are a user of the evolved aim AIO script, change all your passwords, everything, there have been many proofs showing that they log all your passwords.

If you need proof join depshop public discord.
astaresl is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/29/2024, 14:06   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 5
They literally logged 244 lines of my chrome password manager and cookies, they were quite diligent in stealing login credentials.

A small except of the .txt with my credentials (which i removed btw) which i got from depshop, EvolvedAim logged everything, apparently even your desktop wallpaper, google woulld be jealous from all this data harvesting:

URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:
URL: | Username: | Password:

No idea why they aren't banned or DnT on here already.
paddyy97 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/29/2024, 14:54   #3





 
DeprimereShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 21336
The Black Market: 637/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 3,560
Received Thanks: 2,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by astaresl View Post
Since depshop did not post here, I will post here to warn others first, if you are a user of the evolved aim AIO script, change all your passwords, everything, there have been many proofs showing that they log all your passwords.

If you need proof join depshop public discord.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddyy97 View Post
They literally logged 244 lines of my chrome password manager and cookies, they were quite diligent in stealing login credentials.

A small except of the .txt with my credentials (which i removed btw) which i got from depshop, EvolvedAim logged everything, apparently even your desktop wallpaper, google woulld be jealous from all this data harvesting:

URL: http://www.consoles.net/de/login/save/ | Username: | Password:
URL: https://www.netflix.com/password | Username: | Password:
URL: https://academy.zenva.com/product/hu...ier-1/register | Username: | Password:
URL: https://shadow.tech/login/ | Username: | Password:
URL: https://account.shadow.tech/home/security | Username: | Password:
URL: https://forum.gruppe-w.de/news.php | Username: | Password:
URL: http://www.minez.net/ | Username: | Password:
URL: http://hebbo.st/ | Username: | Password:
URL: https://gitlab.gruppe-w.de/users/sign_in | Username: | Password:
URL: https://armasquads.com/login | Username: | Password:
URL: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/login.php | Username: | Password:
URL: https://www.habbo.com/account/submit | Username: | Password:
URL: http://www.consoles.net/de/join_team/save/ | Username: | Password:
URL: http://www.habbo.rs/ | Username: | Password:
URL: https://customerconnect.vmware.com/ | Username: | Password:
URL: https://account.ubisoft.com/de-DE/login/change-password | Username: | Password:
URL: https://faloop.app/register | Username: | Password:
URL: https://forum.cfx.re/login | Username: | Password:

No idea why they aren't banned or DnT on here already.
Hello.

I remained quiet publicly as I worked with the EPVP team to discuss our findings. As of this morning, I can now confirm that EvolvedAim has been removed from EPVP:

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/me...volvedaim.html
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/me...hical-zxc.html

They attempted to blackmail us regarding chargebacks if we went public, but forgot to realize that the revenue their products provided DepShop was less than 0.5% in the month of January.

You can see the ban logs here from accounts that they accessed:



Given the security breach, individuals on the team began to view the files that were on their PC related to EvolvedAim and identified the following..

EvolvedAim was grabbing Windows usernames and accessing their credentials via cookies:




They were storing all of this data into a Mega.Nz account:






They were stealing files from other Developers in the marketplace:




They whitelisted their Developer accounts to avoid being in scope of the compromised credentials they were hijacking:

DeprimereShop is offline  
Thanks
13 Users
Old 01/29/2024, 15:01   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 12
Thanks Dep for taking all this seriously. As a civil servant I had to make work aware if the breach so these guys will end up in a lot of trouble.

Sadly I feel the developers lacked skill to make the product as good as they were claiming it would end up being and resulted in scamming and trying to steal credentials.

If you used EA change all your important passwords!!!
veela1989 is offline  
Old 01/29/2024, 15:13   #5





 
DeprimereShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 21336
The Black Market: 637/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 3,560
Received Thanks: 2,228
If you purchased EvolvedAim KD bot from DepShop, please contact me for a free replacement to a reputable brand that I have worked with for years.

If you have purchased EvolvedAim AIO bot from DepShop, please standby. We are making our own at this point in time and will swap everyone for free.

If you have purchased EvolvedAim directly from them, I would recommend asking for a refund or considering a chargeback.
DeprimereShop is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2024, 15:43   #6
 
elite*gold: 312
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
I'm disappointed in EA's actions, IMO they were the best bot on the market and i bought lifetime because i believed in the product.

I truly want to believe that even if EA logged passwords it was for users who were cracking their software only, not regular users like me. I still want to some closure from EA's side and want a full explanation from them.

However, it's indisputable that Deprimere literally sent me zip files of my information having things like logging my Chrome bookmarks exactly. I've never heard of Dep before this incident.

I would request EPVP admins to temporary unban EA devs so they may allow themselves to post a thread about their actions and to explain fully what they had done.
EFTradar is offline  
Old 01/29/2024, 15:48   #7





 
DeprimereShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 21336
The Black Market: 637/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 3,560
Received Thanks: 2,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFTradar View Post
I'm disappointed in EA's actions, IMO they were the best bot on the market and i bought lifetime because i believed in the product.

I truly want to believe that even if EA logged passwords it was for users who were cracking their software only, not regular users like me. I still want to some closure from EA's side and want a full explanation from them.

However, it's indisputable that Deprimere literally sent me zip files of my information having things like logging my Chrome bookmarks exactly. I've never heard of Dep before this incident.

I would request EPVP admins to temporarily unban EA devs so they may allow themselves to post a thread about their actions and to explain fully what they had done.
I am not disputing anything that you've said, only underlining that they were gathering all of the customer's data regardless of whether or not they had triggered an action (e.g., having debug tools open).

I understand developers may have tripwires that cause them to take action if a bad actor has access to their product, but there was no tripwire. They gathered logs of every single customer since they started EvolvedAim and never once deleted them.

We have had dozens of customers come forward and state, with proof, an influx of password reset email requests after purchasing EA.
DeprimereShop is offline  
Old 01/29/2024, 15:51   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 33
I was banned from Discord after asking for a refund and questioning why they did it, the reply from them was so disappointing and immature, they said we trust Dep just because he is more reputable on EPVP.

what kind of explanation is that, feels bad bought lifetime from them
astaresl is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2024, 15:57   #9





 
DeprimereShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 21336
The Black Market: 637/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 3,560
Received Thanks: 2,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by astaresl View Post
I was banned from Discord after asking for a refund and questioning why they did it, the reply from them was so disappointing and immature, they said we trust Dep just because he is more reputable on EPVP.

what kind of explanation is that, feels bad bought lifetime from them
EDIT: You're referring to EA admins. Got it.
DeprimereShop is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2024, 16:02   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
I believe you called me quite some harsh names despite me publicly coming forward and notifying customers rather than keeping quiet and letting this happen. Feel free to post your Discord tag here and I will pull the transcript and make them public.
I would like to apologize for that because I was not in your public discord so I could not get information, I thought it was a false accusation or some sort until I get dm from one of the victims.
astaresl is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2024, 16:04   #11


 
LoneSurvivor88's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 28
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 433
Received Thanks: 172
I have personally seen the evidence of peoples' data being stolen, and can confirm this report is true. Stay safe out there
LoneSurvivor88 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2024, 16:04   #12





 
DeprimereShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 21336
The Black Market: 637/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 3,560
Received Thanks: 2,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by astaresl View Post
I would like to apologize for that because I was not in your public discord so I could not get information, I thought it was a false accusation or some sort until I get dm from one of the victims.
Understood. Thanks for reporting this.
DeprimereShop is offline  
Old 01/29/2024, 16:49   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Sorry but I think Dep is not telling the full story here.

I bought AIO bot from dep themselves, and I am not picking sides but this whole story makes no sense and the proof dep provided raises a few suspicions.

1. I am in EvolvedAim discord and your discord, Evolved were the first ones to announce about the partnership between you both ending, and then after a few hours later I've seen an announcement (which is now deleted btw) from dep that there's a sale for Evolved products while the stock lasts.
This make no sense. You claim you ended the partnership because of what you found out yet proceed to sell the product on sale? This was before you started accusing them of logging their users.
2. ''They may have screenshots of our chat logs, proving that they token logged our staff, where we joked about selling the unused keys that they told us they would honor. However, we have the proof that they were stealing all of their customers data and accessing their accounts.''
So you are acknowledging that it was you who wrote the ''jk ill continue to sell it and profit delta''? That means it was also you threating to ruin their lifes and another member of your staff writing in the same group chat that he's already digging through their sql database to see if they did something stupid as leaving database password or whatever it was? That looks shady AF.

3. How come you have access to the files that Evolved hacked? You claim to have all the passwords, cc details etc that evolved hacked from your customers, and now on top of evolved having that info a bunch of your employees have it to? how does that make it any better???

4. You posted a picture of evolved discord having a rat-hook channel, how come if you had access to that channel you didn't bother bringing it up before? and if you didn't have access how did you get it?
xaleksasxx is offline  
Old 01/29/2024, 17:09   #14


 
Ducks Services's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 428
The Black Market: 303/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 660
Received Thanks: 114
This was certainly a community issue, we have had some reports of customers data breached whom purchased directly from Evolved Aim. Given that, all customers of Evolved Aim were exposed be sure to secure your accounts and take the necessary steps to ensure your pc is safe. I also agree with the bans on epvp. After this stunt why should they be trusted?
Ducks Services is offline  
Old 01/29/2024, 17:15   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
Hey, a perfect example to avoid resellers like the plague. Keeps your data hostage so he can absolve himself while providing ALL the evidence but obviously depshop isn't involved because they told us right?
usethesun is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply

Tags
rats


Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS >100 Venomancer (Demon) - Evolved Herc & Evolved Nix
11/06/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
WTS > Venomancer 100-Demon w/ Evolved Hercules/Phoenix - Dawnglory Server A level 100 Demon Venomancer - Level 100 Evolved Phoenix - Level 100 Evolved Hercules - Dawnglory Server (was Harshlands) -- Europe / PvE - Character has been giving a pair of black spider shoes (unbound) the top/skirt in screen shot are bound. - Charcater NOT Rebirthed
[B] Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge [S] e*Gold
03/23/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Biete das Game als Steam Gift an: http://i.epvpimg.com/05qcg.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/bM8Xd.jpg



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.