Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your input on manual bans

Discussion on Your input on manual bans within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Your input on manual bans

I'm new to all this. I got a 30-day key that only 30 users can also use at once. I'm wanting to know what BSG looks for in manual bans so I can steer away and keep my account from getting hammered. Please reply with your experience, Thank you. (I use ESP only)
Old 01/20/2024, 18:48   #2

elite*gold: 182
Firstly, their isn't intense manual reviews.
It's assumed to be mostly automated, with further checks being triggered by stats.
I haven't looked at EFT in a while, so maybe somebody has more current information.

As for the "30 user" / product slots, that really doesn't matter security-wise, unless the chosen anti-cheat/game does a lot of manual analysis on cheats, which in this case they don't.

At the end of the day, you as a client can never be sure what you're buying, and honestly a lot of these developers don't know what they're doing.

If you really just use ESP only, you will be fine (review wise).
Worse-case scenario is they implement something like Apex's serverside AC, and ban people who start right at people through walls
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2024, 19:33   #3

elite*gold: 30
Fake slotted
Old 01/20/2024, 20:20   #4

elite*gold: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by RgBuddy View Post
Firstly, their isn't intense manual reviews.
It's assumed to be mostly automated, with further checks being triggered by stats.
I haven't looked at EFT in a while, so maybe somebody has more current information.

As for the "30 user" / product slots, that really doesn't matter security-wise, unless the chosen anti-cheat/game does a lot of manual analysis on cheats, which in this case they don't.

At the end of the day, you as a client can never be sure what you're buying, and honestly a lot of these developers don't know what they're doing.

If you really just use ESP only, you will be fine (review wise).
Worse-case scenario is they implement something like Apex's serverside AC, and ban people who start right at people through walls
Battleye does do manual analysis on the bigger cheats
Old 01/21/2024, 09:05   #5

elite*gold: 13
IDK if its manual as a human doing the ban but they have some check bans forsure!
Old 01/21/2024, 21:35   #6

elite*gold: 236
The Black Market: 388/0/0
With the addition of players able to view profiles its always best to keep what players can see at a normal level. Ex: kd/ and surv rate.
Old 01/22/2024, 16:37   #7

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSOFTWARE View Post
Battleye does do manual analysis on the bigger cheats
I think you missed the part where his example was specifically for smaller cheat of 30 users, which is the opposite of bigger.

Regardless, like I said, a cheat is either undetected or not.
If a brief static analysis of somebody's system clearly identifies your cheat, then you are not undetected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerTools View Post
Fake slotted
You're debating something that doesn't matter.
If it's support-wise, that's different.
If it's security-wise, it shouldn't matter.
Old 01/22/2024, 23:35   #8

elite*gold: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by RgBuddy View Post
I think you missed the part where his example was specifically for smaller cheat of 30 users, which is the opposite of bigger.

Regardless, like I said, a cheat is either undetected or not.
If a brief static analysis of somebody's system clearly identifies your cheat, then you are not undetected.

You're debating something that doesn't matter.
If it's support-wise, that's different.
If it's security-wise, it shouldn't matter.
"If a brief static analysis of somebody's system clearly identifies your cheat, then you are not undetected."

Anti-cheats do dynamic analysis. Yeah you can statically analyze my cheat and I do not give a **** about it, because all of my protection mechanisms only run on battleye related stuff.