Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Budget cheat for aged EOD account

Discussion on Budget cheat for aged EOD account within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Budget cheat for aged EOD account

I am the second owner of a 5 year old EOD account that has been active during the last wipe in my own hardware. No past cheating history or suspicious activity/reports.

A friend just bought the game against my recommendation, and since I'd rather not go through the misery and awful experience of playing after early wipe against high level players while I have to teach him at the same time, I have decided to look for a low end-budget cheat to make it a bit easier.

So far I have considered RUC EFT Lite, since I don't need features like Aimbot. Things like Player Chams, No Recoil/camera shake, Skeleton ESP or increased FOV are appreciated. I also like the fact that I can get it directly from the dev itself without any middlemen involved.

Are there any other cheats in that feature range I should consider/look into? I don't need to wipe lobbies, just have enough information so my friend and I can avoid players when necessary and complete quests in a non frustrating way.

Thanks a ton
Old 10/29/2023, 14:35   #2

elite*gold: 902
I've vouch for RUC products. Already made review about them:

If you have any question you can go to their discord, generally dev is answering.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2023, 17:40   #3

elite*gold: 631
Dont cheat if you cant handle getting banned

If you want chams I myself would feel more comfortable going with RUC than those other ones that everyone and their dog seem to resell, havent used it myself tho
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2023, 21:18   #4

elite*gold: 543
I’d recommend RUC as well. Defiantly the longest I’ve lasted without a ban using a public.
Old 10/29/2023, 22:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
Dont cheat if you cant handle getting banned

If you want chams I myself would feel more comfortable going with RUC than those other ones that everyone and their dog seem to resell, havent used it myself tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmangaming View Post
I’d recommend RUC as well. Defiantly the longest I’ve lasted without a ban using a public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
I've vouch for RUC products. Already made review about them:

If you have any question you can go to their discord, generally dev is answering.
Yup, RUC definitely is what I was looking for. I don't care if I ever get banned manually, so it fits my needs perfectly, so far so good. Thanks guys!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2023, 03:02   #6

elite*gold: 14
you can use my cheats on be and eac anticheats i am ud af for long time and my cheats come with spoofer and win 10 win 11 support
Old 11/05/2023, 21:27   #7

elite*gold: 1463
Message surgentskid on discord. He can lead you in the right direction. Affordable cheat with quest esp so you can help your buddy out and lots of features that will prevent you from harms way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2023, 10:31   #8

Pass me a dm on discord - ._sexbot_.
Old 11/18/2023, 11:54   #9

elite*gold: 631
Always remember to send as much money as possible to some random idiot on discord called sexbot
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2023, 09:27   #10

elite*gold: 1428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewwowow View Post
Pass me a dm on discord - ._sexbot_.
I wonder how many people this guy manages to rip off
Old 11/19/2023, 09:30   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noly_ View Post
I wonder how many people this guy manages to rip off
What do you mean rip off, pass me a dm and see for yourself that im giving them a list of legit providers from this forum.
Old 11/19/2023, 09:32   #12

elite*gold: 1428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewwowow View Post
What do you mean rip off, pass me a dm and see for yourself that im giving them a list of legit providers from this forum.
The only list they should follow is this one

Why don't you just post here? Why are you trying to take them outside EPVP?

(:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2023, 09:44   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noly_ View Post
The only list they should follow is this one

Why don't you just post here? Why are you trying to take them outside EPVP?

(:
Why not? Im living in a free country, idk bout u tho))))
Old 11/19/2023, 17:42   #14

elite*gold: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parade8472 View Post

So far I have considered RUC EFT Lite, since I don't need features like Aimbot. Things like Player Chams, No Recoil/camera shake, Skeleton ESP or increased FOV are appreciated. I also like the fact that I can get it directly from the dev itself without any middlemen involved.

Are there any other cheats in that feature range I should consider/look into? I don't need to wipe lobbies, just have enough information so my friend and I can avoid players when necessary and complete quests in a non frustrating way.

Thanks a ton

+1 Vouch for RUC Lite, used for 7 days. Chair is pretty high quality with no fps drop, no bsod, pretty small userbase(for now) and PRO version has more features for those that need them, but Lite is perfect for esp/chams only.

Ill be buying a slot for RUC private when I can afford it and if its still available.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2023, 17:51   #15

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 681/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parade8472 View Post
I am the second owner of a 5 year old EOD account that has been active during the last wipe in my own hardware. No past cheating history or suspicious activity/reports.

A friend just bought the game against my recommendation, and since I'd rather not go through the misery and awful experience of playing after early wipe against high level players while I have to teach him at the same time, I have decided to look for a low end-budget cheat to make it a bit easier.

Thanks a ton
Abs or depshop eft