Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF decent public cheat

Discussion on LF decent public cheat within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF decent public cheat

any recommendations?
legit not rage
ABS doesn't work for me, and their support hasn't responded to me in any helpful way
looking to not break the bank on a sub
TY.
Old 10/21/2023, 22:13   #2

elite*gold: 1886
Probably Kernaim if you are looking for public only
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2023, 10:41   #3

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by akamystee View Post
any recommendations?
legit not rage
ABS doesn't work for me, and their support hasn't responded to me in any helpful way
TY.
lf probably isnt the "best" pick but it def is decent, i recommend getting murkware/authority all my customers love it and have so far no complaints besides minor bugs with fast load/unload other than that though solid cheat everyone says and great for people who have a budget if ur interested add me on discord Cheesy#5363
Old 10/22/2023, 18:35   #4

elite*gold: 6847
Hey,

feel free to visit us. Undetected. Working. Credit card and crypto accepted. No verification/application required. Since 2021.

Old 10/23/2023, 14:01   #5

elite*gold: 902
I have used KernAim, RUC and RUC Private products. All of their support is really nice, easy to use, and trusted. Here my reviews about them:

[150$]
Quote:
Pros:
[+] Internal, there is no fps drop.
[+] A lot of special features like:
*Instant search (not just fast or multiple search, but better than them).
*Quest manager (shows only active quest items, beacons, and places).
*A completely customizable item ESP that even works as an in-game wishlist item filter.
*Infinite stamina with no fatigue effect.
and more.
[+] Low user base, and there is no detection history.
[+] Slotted internal.
[+] Nice external menu interface, and ingame huds.
Cons:
[-] 150$ price. It is normal since it is slotted cheat, but it could be better if prices be like 135$.
--------------------
Overall [9.3/10]:
Price [7/10]
Features [10/10]
Optimization [10/10]
Security [10/10]
--------------------
[30$]
Quote:
Pros:
[+] Suitable prices
[+] Focusing legit players, few features.
[+] Infinite stamina with no fatigue effect.
[+] Their chams undetected rather than others (Have used 2 months)
[+] Item ESP with ingame wishlist as item filter like private version.
Cons:
Only cons I can say is their item esp. You cant set distance, or min & max prices or item catagories like private version. However, you get what you paid for. Even this item esp is good for 30$.

--------------------
Overall [9/10]:
Price [10/10]
Features [6/10]
Optimization [10/10]
Security [10/10]
---------------------
[45$]
Quote:
Pros:
[+] Suitable prices
[+] Has better item esp than normal version of ruc eft. It has max distance & min prices and item catagories like private version
[+] Has a lot of more esp features rather than their normal version.
[+] Item ESP with ingame wishlist as item filter like private version.
[+] Infinite stamina with no fatigue effect.
Cons:
[-] There is no chams like normal version.
[-] Their menu is works with hotkeys and there is no config. Because of that you need to set features every time you open new game.

--------------------
Overall [8.6/10]:
Price [10/10]
Features [7/10]
Optimization [10/10]
Security [?/10] (New product.)
---------------------
[80€]

For kernAim, I can't create a new review because it's been a while since I last played with it. However, you can refer to my previous review of kernAim:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're a legitimate player and don't need many features, you can consider RUC EFT LITE.
They offer undetected chams with different colors for bosses, PMCs, and scavs. Additionally, they have a helpful item ESP that only works with your in-game wishlist. It will display items you've added to your wishlist, along with skeleton ESP, extraction ESP, infinite stamina, and no recoil. All of these features for just $30 is quite affordable.

If you require a silent aimbot and a fully customizable Item ESP, RUC EFT PRO might be more suitable.
They retain all the features from RUC EFT LITE (except chams) and also include:
*Silent aimbot with bone customization.
*Minimum and maximum item prices and distances.
*Item categories customization (like barter items and info items).
*Thermal vision and night vision.
For $45, these features are a great value, although they do not offer exploits like loot distance.

For those looking for more features and exploits, there's a decent external cheat called kernAim.
They offer various pricing methods and periods, with a monthly price of €80 the last time I checked. If you're in the market for an external cheat, kernAim is a solid option.

Ultimately, if you want a slotted product that has been undetected since its release, offers more features and exploits, and has internal functionality with excellent optimization, consider ruc eft private.
They provide numerous special features, strong security, optimization, and an overall high-quality product. However, it comes at a price of $150. There's not much more to say about it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/23/2023, 15:21   #6

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 681/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,304
Quote:
any recommendations?
legit not rage
TY.
DepShop EFT or Kern
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2023, 17:54   #7

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
any recommendations?
legit not rage
TY.
Check out DMA See my sig.

There is an initial investment in getting DMA Hardware, but the prices have been steadily dropping the past couple years.

Plus most DMA Subscriptions are quite a bit cheaper so you save in the long run Good luck in your search.
Old 10/23/2023, 20:48   #8

Kernaim , Yazzn, or go dma
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2023, 15:05   #9

elite*gold: 92309
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Hi akamystee

I recommend you to take a look at our cheat, undetected and we have a small user base
We are focused on security, fully external, streamproof and no dangerous / useless features

We've been undetected for over 8 months now and unlike some providers, we have a public detection history and are transparent with our community.
Also, we are currently running our Halloween sale, if you see this message between October 25 and 31 you can try our cheat for a very reasonable price.

If you want to have more informations and/or see reviews :
EPVP : Here
Read +600 Reviews : Here
Old 10/26/2023, 09:34   #10

elite*gold: 1911
Quote:
any recommendations?
legit not rage
TY.

I have an amazing public cheat called coffee. Many months UD, easy to use, lots of features. Both rage and lite option available. All my clients absolutely love it.

I will personally ensure you don't have a bad support experience.
Old 10/29/2023, 22:23   #11

@zander.traps is a scammer, look at his account and his threads he always post the same message for different games.

Do not contact him as he will scam you, I have proof of this if anyone is interested.

Disclaimer: look at the date the account was created and the messages you post in different posts.

It would help a lot a report of each person who sees this message so that this person can not continue writing on this forum and thus prevent scamming more people.
Old 10/29/2023, 22:38   #12

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcron View Post
@zander.traps is a scammer, look at his account and his threads he always post the same message for different games.

Do not contact him as he will scam you, I have proof of this if anyone is interested.

Disclaimer: look at the date the account was created and the messages you post in different posts.

It would help a lot a report of each person who sees this message so that this person can not continue writing on this forum and thus prevent scamming more people.
well no **** sherlock

Atleast now youve learned to not send money to random idiots on discord
In the future, check your trade partner's account beforehand
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/31/2023, 18:02   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaffienestore View Post
I have an amazing public cheat called coffee. Many months UD, easy to use, lots of features. Both rage and lite option available. All my clients absolutely love it.

I will personally ensure you don't have a bad support experience.

how long ud
Old 10/31/2023, 18:58   #14

elite*gold: 245
Quote:
any recommendations?
legit not rage
TY.
I would advice you to go with depshop, their support and products are truly 100% i can direct you if you need , pm me.
Old 10/31/2023, 19:15   #15

elite*gold: 1911
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesyChad View Post
how long ud
Since May.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesyChad View Post
how long ud
since May.