You need to get a spoofer. I don't think you need a new Windows key, etc., for BSG. However, the best solution would be to perform a fresh install of your Windows and get a decent spoofer. I've heard from a couple of people that the SysReset spoofer is good for EFT.
No idea what that has to do with norecoil and BSGs end of client side detection but thanks for the response anyways.
Not banned, but obviously they have things on their end to detect speedhacks (going over the typical speed threshhold etc) to what extent do we know what bsg has?
Just using semi auto bolt actions to tap heads! nothing sus/full auto thank you!
im using full auto no recoil pkp. you will be fine young jedi
main thing you have to worry about is player reports. dont wipe lobbies and dont get too many kills each lobby
im using full auto no recoil pkp. you will be fine young jedi
main thing you have to worry about is player reports. dont wipe lobbies and dont get too many kills each lobby
Yep, as long as the cheat is ud only the reports on the death screen matter. It used to be the case where streamers etc could report you using the lobby id but bsg doesnt care anymore and doesnt even consider looking at sus clips
Theyre probably scared that similar cases like rengawr and to an extend trey's "community anticheat" could come up again
BF3 RageHack 09/15/2012 - Battlefield - 12 Replies F3 RageHack
release my current hack since i got bored of bf3
should be UD...
aimkey is F
Masskill F8
Credits and Greetings:
UC-Forum
GD
RageHack Counter Strike Source! 02/21/2012 - Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies Moin,
Habe hier ein RageHack für euch.
Status: VAC= Detected
Ihr könnt denn Hack nur auf ungesicherte Server benutzen.!
Detectable, not to detectable - that's the question 11/04/2011 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies Hey,
Im new with all of those bot etc and I dont know almost anything of detedtables ;D
Im not botting. I have played 2 years, get lvl 19 account, I dont wanna lose it or get warned. I know autocircles and autolocks (npc) are 100% safe and I have used them sometimes but how about another programs? Im not botting, I dont care about them. Im interensted in scripts. Really many are using autolocks (scripts) and looks that bp cannot do anything for it.
So are vb scripts safe? which of them?...