Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are ragehack mainly norecoil detectable?

Discussion on Are ragehack mainly norecoil detectable? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are ragehack mainly norecoil detectable?

Using this norecoil ragehack, is it detectable by their client?

Obviously nailin someone in the face with 9x19 repeatedly and getting VOD recorded and reported is one thing but say with a bolt action long range?
Old 10/12/2023, 21:39   #2

elite*gold: 902
You need to get a spoofer. I don't think you need a new Windows key, etc., for BSG. However, the best solution would be to perform a fresh install of your Windows and get a decent spoofer. I've heard from a couple of people that the SysReset spoofer is good for EFT.
Old 10/12/2023, 21:55   #3

No idea what that has to do with norecoil and BSGs end of client side detection but thanks for the response anyways.

Not banned, but obviously they have things on their end to detect speedhacks (going over the typical speed threshhold etc) to what extent do we know what bsg has?
Old 10/12/2023, 23:29   #4

elite*gold: 631
Everything is detectable, but no it wont get you banned. It also wont look that sus when fighting against unless youre using something like an ash12

The recoil is just getting disabled on the clientside, the server doesnt know
Old 10/13/2023, 01:38   #5

elite*gold: 14
NoRecoil fully safe, just infinite stamina can be risked functions now. (because server can check this).
Old 10/13/2023, 08:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
Everything is detectable, but no it wont get you banned. It also wont look that sus when fighting against unless youre using something like an ash12

The recoil is just getting disabled on the clientside, the server doesnt know
Just using semi auto bolt actions to tap heads! nothing sus/full auto thank you!
Old 10/13/2023, 22:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmonkidz View Post
Just using semi auto bolt actions to tap heads! nothing sus/full auto thank you!
im using full auto no recoil pkp. you will be fine young jedi
main thing you have to worry about is player reports. dont wipe lobbies and dont get too many kills each lobby
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2023, 23:21   #8

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaneology View Post
im using full auto no recoil pkp. you will be fine young jedi
main thing you have to worry about is player reports. dont wipe lobbies and dont get too many kills each lobby
Yep, as long as the cheat is ud only the reports on the death screen matter. It used to be the case where streamers etc could report you using the lobby id but bsg doesnt care anymore and doesnt even consider looking at sus clips

Theyre probably scared that similar cases like rengawr and to an extend trey's "community anticheat" could come up again
Old 10/14/2023, 01:28   #9

Can't be 100% sure about client and server-sided thing, but got some advice nonetheless - avoid using tracer ammo. It's VERY easy to spot with those.
Old 10/15/2023, 01:48   #10

Norecoil is fine.