Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Launcher ban?

Discussion on Launcher ban? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/25/2023, 00:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
hwho (if it still works, idk) and raid 0.
Or you can try only with hwho and a cheap account to see if you're hwid banned by be.
Old 11/11/2023, 22:00   #17

Where is this hwho?
Old 11/12/2023, 19:27   #18

elite*gold: 115
Hey buddy I run a service that i can help you get back playing tarkov. You can find my service by clicking on my signature or looking at my epvp threads to see if it sparks your interest have a good day
Old 11/12/2023, 21:42   #19

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another1ne View Post
Where is this hwho?
Welcome to the internet
Old 11/13/2023, 03:12   #20

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
hwho (if it still works, idk) and raid 0.
Or you can try only with hwho and a cheap account to see if you're hwid banned by be.
Launcher ban is not the same as BE ban. Raid0 will not be enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
cleaner, u can manually clean urself if u want, or get a woofer that included a cleaner but most of those are temp and the cheapest route would be to get a perm woofer ( mine ) for only 6.50$ for a day key u can perm woof and reinstall windows and ur serials are perm changed, for the launcher ban u need to use a cleaner like i said or i have this file u basically put into ur launcher directory and instead of running bsg normally u run the file and it basically bypasses that launcher ban, if thats too much work i suggest a perm woofer and to clean urself it isnt hard, just delete bsg launcher and all related files and any type of traces, or to be 100% safe reinstall windows, but ur doing that anyway if u buy my perm woofer so it would be basically 2 birds 1 stone

if ur interested add me on discord Cheesy#5363
Why would you use a cleaner or reinstall windows for this, what exactly is there to clean? Please provide a detailed response. I'm very interested in understanding how you're gathering this secret information.
Old 11/13/2023, 04:37   #21

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post

Why would you use a cleaner or reinstall windows for this, what exactly is there to clean? Please provide a detailed response. I'm very interested in understanding how you're gathering this secret information.
how do u bypass a launcher ban then without cleaning somehow lmaoo, u think just changing ssd and hdd gonna fix that? no

also i still wish i had that screenshot of u comparing cheating in a video game to baking a cake, that had to be so embarrassing realizing that u just tried to compare baking a cake to someone cheating in a video game lol wouldnt be surprised if u deleted that post because that **** makes no sense
Old 11/13/2023, 11:55   #22

Quote:
u think just changing ssd and hdd gonna fix that? no
If you actually spend some time to read my reply, you'd disover that was the exact opposite of what i said.

Quote:
how do u bypass a launcher ban then without cleaning somehow lmaoo
I've examined the launcher and BattleEye many times, and I can assure you that they do not require any cleaning. The code is straightforward, easy to read and very transparent. I encourage you to review the code in a debugger(e.g: dnspy). It's written in C#, which is quite readable and accessible.

If you're not familiar with C#, I suggest taking some time to learn the basics, as it will greatly aid in understanding how these systems operate. The code clearly indicates the required components, beyond just disk requirements. Recommending people to clean and reinstall windows is unnecessary and has no effect.

I understand that this is a challenging topic and that you have much to learn, but i do hope you find this informative and put you on the right path.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2023, 13:00   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post

That's why i said to do it while using hwho, hwho is what will take care of the launcher ban (again, if it still exists)
Old 11/17/2023, 13:07   #24

elite*gold: 93616
Received Thanks: 14,990
Quote:
yea u know im right, so yea walk away with ur tail between ur legs
You are wrong. Reinstalling Windows only refreshes some registry keys the BSG Launcher grabs. There are no trace files, and only reinstalling Windows without spoofing all the other serials they query has no effect at all.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/17/2023, 14:14   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
That's why i said to do it while using hwho, hwho is what will take care of the launcher ban (again, if it still exists)
Oh okay, we're on the same wave then I am not up to date on what hwho actually is, but if it handles your motherboard data then I guess you're fine.
Old 11/17/2023, 22:11   #26

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omdi View Post
You are wrong. Reinstalling Windows only refreshes some registry keys the BSG Launcher grabs. There are no trace files, and only reinstalling Windows without spoofing all the other serials they query has no effect at all.
as ive said before, and ill say it again

launcher ban is due to not cleaning, u can either clean by using a cleaner or manually clean by reinstalling windows hopefully u understand now and so does @SauceMachine seeing as he stopped responding

if anything i can test it, im currently launcher banned and thats a fact didnt use any cleaner after most recent ban nor reinstall windows, guarantee i can simply fresh fac from a usb and change my ssd and i wont be launcher banned and hwid banned
Old 12/07/2023, 04:28   #27

Quote:
as ive said before, and ill say it again

launcher ban is due to not cleaning, u can either clean by using a cleaner or manually clean by reinstalling windows hopefully u understand now and so does @ seeing as he stopped responding

if anything i can test it, im currently launcher banned and thats a fact didnt use any cleaner after most recent ban nor reinstall windows, guarantee i can simply fresh fac from a usb and change my ssd and i wont be launcher banned and hwid banned

So your saying fresh windows and key plus new ssd will remove a launcher ban?