I have been using clutch for some time but lately with these speed runners and aimbotters, I am tired of getting clapped. Why won’t clutch add aimbot? I mean its the normal standard for EFT cheese anyways. I understand the “safety/we don’t want our users banned” argument but there are wayyy cheaper EFT DMA cheese that have safe working aimbot like AtomicDMA, LoneDMA, NF, Direct, etc. To also counter that argument, they recently added snake mode and fake lean... I noticed that whenever customers/staff would ask to have it added over time, they would always get stonewalled with “it’s risky” or “you’ll get banned” or "its not necessary" yet for their other game solutions that have aimbot/aim assists, they tell users to just be careful and “stay within the recommended config settings to be safe”. I get that I could just use another provider, and I have, but to me the overall community and support system/staff at clutch is top tier out of all the providers and communities I’ve done business with. Just a shame they won’t add a proven, workable method for aimbot/assist with how long their EFT products have been on the market. Especially for the price they charge.
i agree, there should at least be a toggle function , paying 130+ a month is getting kind of crazy at his point speed hackers and aim bot is just completely ******** on us atm . It would be very nice to have some kind of solution for this . i know the owners are rich and dont care but this is how you run a business into the ground . I literally can run atomic or another cheat and not get banned if i dont go overboard . At this point im def considering switching cuz $130 a month to get shyt on doesnt seem ideal.
Just use something else? Its not a secret that clutch isnt competetive price/function wise, if you want features there are other options for less money but youve said that yourself already
snake mode = you character appears in the prone position for everyone but in reality you are standing/running around. fake lean = leaning with Q/E does not make your character lean on enemy POV but on yours you are
I want to reiterate that i am in no way ******** on them or their product, just curious as to why such a standard feature isnt available and keeps getting shot down. from a user standpoint many would just switch due to the cost:feature ratio in my opinion. EFT has turned into HvH simulator, give the users a fighting chance at least.
Im not the biggest fan of clutch. However i totally agree with you, they should add such features.
They can add a checkbox that you have to tick in order to be able to enable extra features that are demeed as "risky" and also bit of crazy if you compare their prices to featurs is not close compare to other DMA providers you mentioned.
They are like Apple in world of Tarkov cheats, but its two or to some even more times worse.
Anyways back to the main part, i agree with you.
We completely understand where you guys are coming from
And we've actually been discussing and exploring this a lot internally.
You guys have mentioned it as a toggle function, which we would do anyways. We would never force someone to use a feature they might not want.
However, the issue is that many users are not very experienced. They see a feature and they enable it thinking it's 0 risk because it's an option to enable. Especially this wipe manuals have exploded compared to before.
Seeing this post and the apparent demand, we will look into it again and see if there is a way to implement this safely for everyone.
Our focus is, as always, on safety and quality.
We completely understand where you guys are coming from
And we've actually been discussing and exploring this a lot internally.
You guys have mentioned it as a toggle function, which we would do anyways. We would never force someone to use a feature they might not want.
However, the issue is that many users are not very experienced. They see a feature and they enable it thinking it's 0 risk because it's an option to enable. Especially this wipe manuals have exploded compared to before.
Seeing this post and the apparent demand, we will look into it again and see if there is a way to implement this safely for everyone.
Our focus is, as always, on safety and quality.
Thank you for the response! Perhaps maybe adding a disclaimer to the user has to read and click on prior to enabling the feature would stray them from full raging and getting banned. Manuals have definitely been harsher this wipe for sure. I have been a long time clutch user, and bounce around providers but always end up running clutch on the accounts I don't want banned. let me know if you guys need a test mule
i agree, there should at least be a toggle function , paying 130+ a month is getting kind of crazy at his point speed hackers and aim bot is just completely ******** on us atm . It would be very nice to have some kind of solution for this . i know the owners are rich and dont care but this is how you run a business into the ground . I literally can run atomic or another cheat and not get banned if i dont go overboard . At this point im def considering switching cuz $130 a month to get shyt on doesnt seem ideal.
I have kappa users running murkware, vex, an sugar and only pay like $45 a month with no dma needed lol..