people hate on him because hes the most desperate reseller ive seen on here
hehehe, not desperate, but think of it like this
if you aren't Dep, YOU are desperate LOL
thats just the way it is... I pull in hundreds a day, he pulls in thousands, and YOU pull in pennies... So this isn't about desperation, this is about every person literally selling the same stuff over and over again, why would JoeHacker3 pay $9 for a day key from SuperHaxCo when he can pay $5 thru me??? My prices are low because I ain't greedy!
edit: also, I ban more people for asking me stupid questions, risking a sale, then I do when people actually join, because I don't want to deal with stupid...period...
thats just the way it is... I pull in hundreds a day, he pulls in thousands, and YOU pull in pennies... So this isn't about desperation, this is about every person literally selling the same stuff over and over again, why would JoeHacker3 pay $9 for a day key from SuperHaxCo when he can pay $5 thru me??? My prices are low because I ain't greedy!
edit: also, I ban more people for asking me stupid questions, risking a sale, then I do when people actually join, because I don't want to deal with stupid...period...
Why should I be desperate Im just here to spend my money
Im not gonna waste my time building a reputation just to deal with the idiots that are trying to buy cheats
You say that you ban people for asking stupid questions, yet even after leaving your server you still tried to sell me stuff
Omegaberg is trash... yeah i said it... the EFT they tried to push last year didn't stay up and no compensation for the bulk keys they FORCE resellers to buy...Calling ME the desperate one yet this idiot above me posts his trash in a thread that has nothing go do with his trash (you know im right!) thats desperation LOL
Omegaberg is trash... yeah i said it... the EFT they tried to push last year didn't stay up and no compensation for the bulk keys they FORCE resellers to buy...Calling ME the desperate one yet this idiot above me posts his trash in a thread that has nothing go do with his trash (you know im right!) thats desperation LOL
Thats also not desperation, its scummy business practices
Scummy business practices are only done by desperate people. His account is from 2009 and hes an "editor" for some reason with only double my positive trades yet this account is less then 2 months old lol.. something aint adding up
Scummy business practices are only done by desperate people. His account is from 2009 and hes an "editor" for some reason with only double my positive trades yet this account is less then 2 months old lol.. something aint adding up
Greed != desperation and expel != omegaberg
If you wouldve thought about this for more that 3 seconds youd have realised this. Hes an editor because he writes epvp gaming news and hes got only 30 rep because hes started selling stuff this year
Doesnt take a smart person to understand that just because an account is 14 years old doesnt mean that said account has been actively used, let alone used to sell stuff
My account is a year old yet I only ever had 2 trades and 5 transactions, not because im a bad reseller or something but because I dont use the trading system
Youve made it clear enough that youre an idiot, maybe you should consider to stop posting your idiotic opinions
💎GAMERTOOLS⚡ | VALORANT | UNDETECTED AND SICK 03/06/2023 - Valorant Trading - 1 Replies Genji#4744 - add me on discord or join the discord server.
SPECTRE SERVER CLICK HERE
PRICES:
INCLUDES HWID SPOOFER KEYS TOO
$10 - DAY (5xDAY = $30)
$50 - WEEK
$95 - MONTH
$200 - LIFETIME
💎GAMERTOOLS⚡ SPOOFER | EAC/BE | CHEAP | BRAND NEW PRODUCT 03/05/2023 - Rust Trading - 0 Replies Genji#4744 - add me on discord or join the discord server.
SPECTRE SERVER CLICK HERE
PRICES:
$4 DAY
$17 WEEK
$37 MONTH
$70 LIFETIME
(bulk = lower prices!)
[Selling] 💎GAMERTOOLS⚡ SPOOFER + CLEANER| ALL BE/EAC | CHEAP | NEW PRODUCT! 03/05/2023 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies Genji#4744 - add me on discord or join the discord server.
SPECTRE SERVER CLICK HERE
PRICES:
$4 DAY
$17 WEEK
$37 MONTH
$70 LIFETIME
(bulk = lower prices!)