Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any cheat with initial bullet speed mostly HvH and RMT related ?

Discussion on Any cheat with initial bullet speed mostly HvH and RMT related ? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any cheat with initial bullet speed mostly HvH and RMT related ?

Don't promote me resellers that don't even know if their cheat has fatigue or not for inf stamina.

Does someone know cheat with modifiable initial bullet speed combined with extra lean and force quest items pickup (this one as optional) ?
I am talking about pure HvH and RMT oriented ones. The only examples I can think of that existed back in time. Examples : LeFish, Legend and Coffee.
Of course it should be internal.

Don't spam the topic with bs that don't have these features. Don't even promote external ***** like zh and most resellers cheats (Depalike).

Lets not mention these internals as well : IEFT, Authority, Hs, Cheatarmy, Nemesis, Vex, Flux. Not sure if last 2 are internal tho.
Old 08/11/2023, 02:29   #2

elite*gold: 902
What is ur problem with IEFT, just wondering. It has what u asked with "no fatigue inf stamina,extended lean,and best quest esp in the market (didnt understand forcing quest items pickup tho).
Is it's price high for u ?
Old 08/11/2023, 02:35   #3

elite*gold: 30
sugar... jk, u sound like the weirdo who joined my discord earlier.... macho is down else id say macho... murkware HAS instant hit, as does sugar... sugar is the best out there..

try a day key before crying about it...

Old 08/11/2023, 02:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerTools View Post
sugar... jk, u sound like the weirdo who joined my discord earlier.... macho is down else id say macho... murkware HAS instant hit, as does sugar... sugar is the best out there..

try a day key before crying about it...

Authority aimbot is beyond bad. Cant hit targets at 150m+, no extended lean, inf stamina gives fatigue which is flagable.
Sugar is EXTERNAL ! Please read my whole post next time.

Macho looks fine but as you said its outdated currently. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
What is ur problem with IEFT, just wondering. It has what u asked with "no fatigue inf stamina,extended lean,and best quest esp in the market (didnt understand forcing quest items pickup tho).
Is it's price high for u ?
Detected a few times and doesn't suit me. Author here have negative feedback as well. Also yes - price is not good as well. With such a competitive market nowadays anything more than 100$ is a rip off. Better buy a driver from Asia for 400$ and your cheat is UD as well.
Old 08/11/2023, 03:01   #5

if ur pc can't handle externals get a better one lol.... sugar hasnt had a ban in a long time regardless of the inf stam method... people speed hack and rek kids and do just fine for months.
Old 08/11/2023, 03:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by perdah4o View Post
Authority aimbot is beyond bad. Cant hit targets at 150m+, no extended lean, inf stamina gives fatigue which is flagable.
Sugar is EXTERNAL ! Please read my whole post next time.

Macho looks fine but as you said its outdated currently. :/

Detected a few times and doesn't suit me. Author here have negative feedback as well. Also yes - price is not good as well. With such a competitive market nowadays anything more than 100$ is a rip off. Better buy a driver from Asia for 400$ and your cheat is UD as well.
**** support of ieft told me its never been dtc
Old 08/11/2023, 08:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadishung View Post
Its never been detected for sure, I guess that guy do not know what he is talking about
Old 08/11/2023, 11:52   #8

Quote:
You never heard of shady things that most devs do ? Who will buy smth for such price if it was detected a few times. Anyway a lot of spam in the topic.

Final conclusion is that there is nothing public with all these features currently.
Old 08/11/2023, 12:31   #9

Quote:
You never heard of shady things that most devs do ? Who will buy smth for such price if it was detected a few times. Anyway a lot of spam in the topic.

Final conclusion is that there is nothing public with all these features currently.
I've been their customer for 2 to 2.5 months and haven't seen anyone who has been banned. Yes, there's a lot of spam in the topic; you should stop commenting to prevent spamming.
Old 08/11/2023, 13:20   #10

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerTools View Post
if ur pc can't handle externals get a better one lol.... sugar hasnt had a ban in a long time regardless of the inf stam method... people speed hack and rek kids and do just fine for months.
Yes, because the only reason for internals to exist is the performance... If you dont know your **** dont comment. Also inf stamina without the fatigue bypass is trash

Seems to be a pattern with you, you comment exactly the stuff that OP didnt ask for
Old 08/11/2023, 13:53   #11

elite*gold: 1853
Quote:

IEFT was released about 3 months ago and has never been detected. We are always transparent about the detection status of our products.
For example, let's take a look at IApex: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ap...l#post39660788
IApex was detected twice in the span of 1 year, and we shared this data publicly.
I do not know where you heard misinformation like IEFT being detected multiple times, but it is entirely false.
Old 08/11/2023, 14:41   #12

My chams cheat has the fatigue bypass so just combine it with any cheat you want

Champion Plus
- player chams
- item chams
- infinite stamina with fatigue bypass
- no recoil

Old 08/11/2023, 22:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by IChams View Post
IEFT was released about 3 months ago and has never been detected. We are always transparent about the detection status of our products.
For example, let's take a look at IApex:
IApex was detected twice in the span of 1 year, and we shared this data publicly.
I do not know where you heard misinformation like IEFT being detected multiple times, but it is entirely false.
i figured it was false, ive heard nothing but good things about ieft besides that one dude hating, its been recommend to me by like 3 people now
Old 08/11/2023, 22:39   #14

Quote:
i figured it was false, ive heard nothing but good things about ieft besides that one dude hating, its been recommend to me by like 3 people now
I am always up for vouch copies btw. I will make a separate topic with videos and objective evaluation of products based on everybody need. (smth better than Xenos's topic)
As a person who is developing cheats I know what is the best. The main problem is that I can't do bypasses yet. Kernal things are not in my knowledge so far ...
Old 08/14/2023, 04:19   #15

then you have a long way to go