Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 time best Spoofer

Discussion on 1 time best Spoofer within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1 time best Spoofer

I'm looking for a spoofer that shows a permanent spoofing effect once applied.
Like Sync spoofer.

Aren't you nervous about the spoofers that you have to apply every time you turn on your computer?
Old 06/26/2023, 13:17   #2

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by senail View Post
Aren't you nervous about the spoofers that you have to apply every time you turn on your computer?
No, but I know that permanent spoofers tend to cause more harm than good. If I were to use one the least that would happen is me getting blocked out of a bunch of software (even cheats will lock you out, a problem youll never have with a temp spoofer (unless you are as retarded as I am lol))

Cant speak for everyone but for most a temp spoofer is the better option, if you dont want to pay for a spoofer every month just use raid0, since BE and BSG make it that easy for us you shouldnt let that opportunity slide

Keep in mind when shopping for perm spoofers (especialy for eft) that theres a bunch of pasted garbage around, also BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL IDS MANUALY dont rely on the spoofer to do it for you
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2023, 13:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
No, but I know that permanent spoofers tend to cause more harm than good. If I were to use one the least that would happen is me getting blocked out of a bunch of software (even cheats will lock you out, a problem youll never have with a temp spoofer (unless you are as retarded as I am lol))

Cant speak for everyone but for most a temp spoofer is the better option, if you dont want to pay for a spoofer every month just use raid0, since BE and BSG make it that easy for us you shouldnt let that opportunity slide

Keep in mind when shopping for perm spoofers (especialy for eft) that theres a bunch of pasted garbage around, also BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL IDS MANUALY dont rely on the spoofer to do it for you
I used 1 NVME M.2 / 2 SATA SSD / 1HDD
i know 2sata ssd how can i raid 0
But the remaining NVME M.2 and HDD won't change the hwid, right?
So I was looking for a spoofer
Old 06/26/2023, 13:38   #4

Quote:
I used 1 NVME M.2 / 2 SATA SSD / 1HDD
i know 2sata ssd how can i raid 0
But the remaining NVME M.2 and HDD won't change the hwid, right?
So I was looking for a spoofer
You should only raid0 the two sata SSDs if they are the same size and around the same speed, you can do it in your bios, its different for every mobo so I cant really help you there. Keep in mind that it wipes all your data
Just google "raid0 (your motherboard)"

I used to just take two old HDDs, put them in a raid array and only install the necessities on there, everytime I got banned I just formated them and then rebuilt the raid array
When youre done just plug in your main drives and boot into them, you should restart your pc after cheating anyways so that doesnt make much of a difference

Its quite cheap to do, you can get used HDDs for very cheap. The age doesnt matter since you wont have any critical data on it (you could also use raid1, it mirrors one of your drives onto the other)
Im currently using two HDDs with about 50k hours runtime each and theyre still holding up strong

Its a hassle to redo it everytime you get banned but if you play legit you shouldnt get banned that much anyways

Sadly I cant recommend any permanent spoofers to you since, like I already said, I dont think much of them
Old 06/26/2023, 13:55   #5

elite*gold: 685
Exclamation

I have to completely agree with what @ said.

I've seen over 1000 different complete hardware profiles for different computers in the past and I was completely shocked when I saw some "permanent spoofer" users.

Whereas more often than not temporary spoofer developers tend to put the work to at least have legitimate looking serials on the user hardware, since they already put the work in to have an undetected spoofer to begin with, you can clearly see that permanent spoofer developer often doesn't care and this easily locks you out from using other p2c.

Honestly if I was an anticheat developer I would equally lock you out from the game since I've never seen serials look that shady on any real hardware, or the lack of thereof, and GPU name, in this case. Identifiable serials were replaced with random equivalents.

Example:
Quote:
CPUID:
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics

SMBIOS CPU
Manufacturer: "____________________________"
Socket: "FP6"
Version: "_____________________________________________ __"

SMBIOS BASEBOARD
Manufacturer: "______"
Product Name: "_______"
Serial: "PF96ZRJL"
Asset Tag: ""

SMBIOS SYSTEM
Serial: "PF96ZRJL"
UUID: "{BCC81B99-E901-11EB-80F0-902E169188F6}"
Product Name: "____"

SMBIOS SYSTEM ENCLOSURE
Serial: ""
Asset Tag: ""

GPU: "EGU6MZ2r5sfZmsjkc"

I don't think you can permanently spoof anything other than SMBIOS, even that only works on certain motherboards from some brands. Maybe they can also spoof the motherboard NIC MAC Address? I don't know, but with this kind of effort put in I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2023, 15:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisCheats View Post
~
Ive only gotten my hands on a few perm spoofers, they all had very low effort put into them, but to see that in your example they change the GPU's name to random characters is lazy and idiotic on a whole different level

Altough I think you didnt understand me when I said "cheats will lock you out", they dont care how massacred your serials are. The problem is that the cheat's support/dev will have to reset one's assigned hwid evertime after an account gets banned
If it happens a lot, this will get annoying for both parties involved. Even worse when a cheat can do it automatically but deducts for example a day from your active sub
Old 06/26/2023, 21:50   #7

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 411/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,629
EDGEY is probably the best permanent spoofer, mainly because it usually works and they refund if it doesnt. Else temp or as @Egal said Raid0 is the best.
Old 06/26/2023, 23:35   #8

elite*gold: 1610
The Black Market: 151/0/0
Quote:
I'm looking for a spoofer that shows a permanent spoofing effect once applied.
Like Sync spoofer.

id recommend just buying a new ssd, most perm are atleast 70$ so it isnt much more for a good ssd
Old 06/27/2023, 06:50   #9

I buy new ssd, then clone my data and never use spoofer again.
Old 06/29/2023, 17:28   #10

Quote:

Honestly if I was an anticheat developer I would equally lock you out from the game since I've never seen serials look that shady on any real hardware, or the lack of thereof, and GPU name, in this case. Identifiable serials were replaced with random equivalents.

Example:

I don't think you can permanently spoof anything other than SMBIOS, even that only works on certain motherboards from some brands. Maybe they can also spoof the motherboard NIC MAC Address? I don't know, but with this kind of effort put in I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole.
Could you give an example of legit serials and more importantly: how to check all the serials that you displayed in the example?
Old 06/29/2023, 18:33   #11

elite*gold: 685
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icantbedoingallat View Post
Could you give an example of legit serials and more importantly: how to check all the serials that you displayed in the example?
This is a private tool, but most above can be grabbed from SMBIOS firmware tables and be easily visualized in .

It's what I recommend to learn about SMBIOS.

Every PC is different. Some do not have System / System Enclosure information. Some serials are not really blacklistable and also, there's much much more information other than just serial numbers in those tables.

For the CPU, I recommend , and for the GPU you can use GPU-Z both from CPUID.
Old 06/30/2023, 14:31   #12

Quote:
This is a private tool, but most above can be grabbed from SMBIOS firmware tables and be easily visualized in .

Every PC is different. Some do not have System / System Enclosure information. Some serials are not really blacklistable and also, there's much much more information other than just serial numbers in those tables.

Thanks for the info
Old 07/01/2023, 16:18   #13

elite*gold: 105
Quote:

Solid piece of advice right here.
Old 07/09/2023, 08:28   #14

Thumbs up

Quote:

thx dude
Old 07/09/2023, 08:29   #15

Quote:

thx man