Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account boost

Discussion on account boost within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
account boost

Anybody needs lvl15 accts or other accts? I can make it with no cheat. Send me an new email and ill create a new accts with it by myself. ill lvl it to 15 and have 10mill roubles. u can resell it or use it urself.
Old 04/16/2023, 11:23   #2

elite*gold: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by krucal View Post
Anybody needs lvl15 accts or other accts? I can make it with no cheat. Send me an new email and ill create a new accts with it by myself. ill lvl it to 15 and have 10mill roubles. u can resell it or use it urself.
NO ONE TRUST THIS

anyways, how much are you charging for this service ? lol
Old 04/16/2023, 11:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHvH View Post
NO ONE TRUST THIS

anyways, how much are you charging for this service ? lol
bro, the question is, ill pay for the promote code, u only need to give me a email, u dont need to pay anything. u can reward me after the acct sold out. maybe 60usd. i just wanna earn some money.
Old 04/16/2023, 12:02   #4

Quote:
bro, the question is, ill pay for the promote code, u only need to give me a email, u dont need to pay anything. u can reward me after the acct sold out. maybe 60usd. i just wanna earn some money.
I don't think anyone will believe this bro bro
Old 04/16/2023, 12:04   #5

Quote:
I don't think anyone will believe this bro bro
it depends on u. u only need to give me an new email to create eft acct. xd. and ill record video how i active the promote code with ur email.
Old 04/16/2023, 13:32   #6

Quote:
it depends on u. u only need to give me an new email to create eft acct. xd. and ill record video how i active the promote code with ur email.
oh I see
Old 04/16/2023, 13:35   #7

elite*gold: 631
You can get a level 15 account for 40 Euros, its auto delivered and from a reputable vendor. So why should anyone buy one from you?

Just make the email yourself, level up the account and the sell it. Since you cant sell cracked accounts on here you need the proof of purchase anyways with which you can then change the mail of the eft account

if you want to make money from leveling accounts, get them to lvl 40 then sell them on sites like player auctions for like 350
Old 04/16/2023, 13:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
You can get a level 15 account for 40 Euros, its auto delivered and from a reputable vendor. So why should anyone buy one from you?

Just make the email yourself, level up the account and the sell it. Since you cant sell cracked accounts on here you need the proof of purchase anyways with which you can then change the mail of the eft account

if you want to make money from leveling accounts, get them to lvl 40 then sell them on sites like player auctions for like 350
First,no one buy acc from me, ppl buy acct from "who give me the email". u didnt understand what im saying. u only need to give me an email(Because I don't know what is the universal email in the market,and idk where to sell),ill buy the promote code myself, and active the promo code by the email u give me (all will be record a video to prove not a crack)
Second, i dont care how much u sell the accts.and idk whats the market price of it. just give me a reward when the acct was sold out.
Did I make myself clear?
Old 04/16/2023, 13:56   #9

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
First,no one buy acc from me, ppl buy acct from "who give me the email". u didnt understand what im saying. u only need to give me an email(Because I don't know what is the universal email in the market,and idk where to sell),ill buy the promote code myself, and active the promo code my the email u give me (all will be record a video to prove not a crack)
Second, i dont care how much u sell the accts.and idk whats the market price of it. just give me a reward when the acct was sold out.
Did I make myself clear?
You are activating a promo code then play on that account until it reaches a certain level, so yes you are selling an account

Like I already said, there is no reason to buy anything from you since its available for a cheaper price from a reputable vendor thats also going to be delivered instantly

You dont know what you are doing, you dont know what you are selling, you dont even know how much you are selling your accounts for, figure all that stuff out first then make a proper thread on the black market or on any other account selling site
Old 04/16/2023, 14:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
You are activating a promo code then play on that account until it reaches a certain level, so yes you are selling an account

Like I already said, there is no reason to buy anything from you since its available for a cheaper price from a reputable vendor thats also going to be delivered instantly

You dont know what you are doing, you dont know what you are selling, you dont even know how much you are selling your accounts for, figure all that stuff out first then make a proper thread on the black market or on any other account selling site
as i said u can give me the money atfer u sold the accts out. and i said i dont care how much the accts are, just give me a% profit back,40 eurs is also ok, im not trying to sell my account xd, i want find the accts reseller and work for him, like the reputable vendor u said, i can provide accts for him, and just give me a% profit back after the accts sold out. u even don't need to give anything. just a email.xd

Quote:
oh I see
yes, just as what u thought. ive added ur dc, idkw i cant reply ur msg

Tags
afford safe account