Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I am looking for help finding customers

Discussion on I am looking for help finding customers within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am looking for help finding customers

Hello wanting to round off my end of the month the crisis being going through the. I would like to know how to find customers looking for boosting or other services on tarkov. Thank you for your answers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for help finding glitches and bugs
07/15/2022 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Just got a Source Running 5517 and need help looking for glitches and bug. I do not code just trying to get a list for a friend that will do the coding. Any help would be appreciated. It is running on an EU server but has decent ping. Should be a fun server. Registration page http://naiveconquer.online/register Download https://www.mediafire.com/file/37poxjdluq6a0jl/Na iveConquer.rar/file
[Selling] Doing cheap elo boosting , giving discounts to first customers.Looking for vouchers!
10/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello everyone ! Halfdeer is back and boosting better then ever ! After my brief tryout at this website I decided to give it a second chance , after a long year. I've been also working on a coaching service to help anyone who wants to improve in League in specific roles and overall an easier way to do so . Of course elo boosting service is still available with the cheapest prices out there to be found . Note: The prices are not final and are negotiable Prices: Bronze V ->...
HababBOOST looking for customers
01/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm out of work from tommorow, so I'd like to take 2-3 customers. Accepting : PayPal, PSC, Bank transfer, Skrill, Moneybookers, and more if needed ! Boosting EU servers only ! PM me or add skype habab530. You can see the vouches and some jobs I already did on my original thread :)
Looking for customers.
03/29/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
As you've seen on older post i've been farming on Tortuga and Pishu, selling dbs and silvers. Now i'm moving again on a new server. This thread can be as a "auction one" Who wants a serious suplyer (7-8 dbs day min.) contact me. Price is 1.5$ each db or silver (silver equivalent of a price of a db on the certain server, but if the server has a economy where db is 24kk+ i charge 2$ for a db or silver. EX: Tortuga_EU)
Help in finding hack.. plz help
12/14/2011 - 4Story - 0 Replies
Since the newest updates of 4Story I can't find a hack that works on GF Portuguese server. If someone can answer me and post a link on this topic to an hack that works in several servers (like 4Story PT) I would be apreciated. thank u, and sorry about wasting your time :bandit: