Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Radar options for Eft

Discussion on Radar options for Eft within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/15/2023, 16:31   #16

elite*gold: 1001
The Black Market: 697/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temikst View Post
I also kind of went in yesterday or the day before yesterday, I wrote something, well, I didnít receive a test key on the radar (
We don't do test keys on the radar?
Old 06/15/2023, 16:49   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
We don't do test keys on the radar?
ah, I understand) it's a pity, otherwise someone wrote
Old 01/09/2024, 03:34   #18

elite*gold: 115
i know one good provider

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ✅EFT labs King EFT Fecurity EFT ✅ | Paks ESP | EFT Accounts | Cheap Carries✅
10/21/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/90562525740 1012226/907769752083124234/yep14.png LABS KING EFT FEATURES LabsKing eft FEATURES LIST (ENG) Windows Version: 1909-21H1 GPU: NVIDIA ONLY CPU: AMD and INTEL
[Selling] EFT RADAR | Only Radar | BEST CHEAT for EFT with Lower Price
06/26/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
CLICK Functions: 3D ESP (Player and Item) - 3D illumination of players and items 2D Radar - 2D radar Camera zoom, follow, panning-Zoom in on the radar, snap to your character All maps-Supports all maps that are available in the EFT Player line of sight - A line from the player Player height (difference to your current position) - The height of the opponent in relation to you Show team - Show teammates
[Selling] Web cloud radar PUBG radar memory radar from China
01/06/2020 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 3 Replies
Web Cloud Radar One of the best radars of PUBG. Radar recommended by Chinese developers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2EKd6YTnEk Because I am a Chinese. I may not be accurate with Google translation. I won't use tricks to deceive customers. But I will give my customers the best choice. I am directly on the topic. I am on radar content translation.
[Selling] Web cloud radar PUBG radar memory radar from China
08/25/2019 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 0 Replies
Web Cloud Radar One of the best radars of PUBG. Radar recommended by Chinese developers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2EKd6YTnEk Because I am a Chinese. I may not be accurate with Google translation. I won't use tricks to deceive customers. But I will give my customers the best choice. I am directly on the topic. I am on radar content translation.
what options do i have for radar on xbox?
05/24/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 0 Replies
I bought packetmap and it doesn't work. would be willing to pay someone to get it working if it still can on xbox. if not what other options do I have? I know DC.. but its much of a hassle to buy crypto. xradar is way too damn expensive.. are those my only options ?