Anyone familiar with shipping from enigma, ordered a leetdma card 3 days ago no updates.
Secondly I was going to add a kill switch as I am paranoid about my steam account which I don’t plan on cheesing on as my inventory is massive atm, but forgot to add the kill switch to the order, don’t really wanna pay 100 usd for a switch any ideas on the plug and switch combo that would work?
Or is my paranoia just that and I should worry as long as I don’t boot steam with it in.
If you want to make sure just unplug the card
Steam doesnt global ban tho, if you get banned in a game youll be banned in that game only, no other consequences
If you have custom firmware I doubt youll get banned even with it plugged in, youll need some anyway
If you want to have the switch anyway you could probably just use anything with the same 2 pin female connector
Anyone familiar with shipping from enigma, ordered a leetdma card 3 days ago no updates.
Secondly I was going to add a kill switch as I am paranoid about my steam account which I don’t plan on cheesing on as my inventory is massive atm, but forgot to add the kill switch to the order, don’t really wanna pay 100 usd for a switch any ideas on the plug and switch combo that would work?
Or is my paranoia just that and I should worry as long as I don’t boot steam with it in.
If you are SO paranoid just unplug it therefor with shipping no idea we sell the exact same card for 100 euros cheaper at 350 so we usually ship 3 days or so.
If you are SO paranoid just unplug it therefor with shipping no idea we sell the exact same card for 100 euros cheaper at 350 so we usually ship 3 days or so.
But do you sell them pre-flashed with custom firmware?
If you are SO paranoid just unplug it therefor with shipping no idea we sell the exact same card for 100 euros cheaper at 350 so we usually ship 3 days or so.
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 01/17/2023 - Trading - 3 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)
[Selling] DMA device for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 05/28/2021 - Trading - 0 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)