Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

System of bans in EFT.

Discussion on System of bans in EFT. within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question System of bans in EFT.

Need help, I got banned from EFT I think it is most likely to be manual ban that doesn't matter, my question is how can I safely bypass this HWID ban so my next account will be 100% secure, from getting banned from the previous ban that I got.
P.S: I've recieved an Email that I got banned for cheats.

I was using Ring1 and probably got banned for using loot through walls, inf stamina and Silent Aimbot.
Old 02/04/2023, 00:40   #2

elite*gold: 294281
The Black Market: 708/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfNulled View Post
Need help, I got banned from EFT I think it is most likely to be manual ban that doesn't matter, my question is how can I safely bypass this HWID ban so my next account will be 100% secure, from getting banned from the previous ban that I got.
P.S: I've recieved an Email that I got banned for cheats.

I was using Ring1 and probably got banned for using loot through walls, inf stamina and Silent Aimbot.
Clean traces or reinstall windows.

Then use a spoofer to bypass hwid ban.
Old 02/04/2023, 00:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
How do I clear traces fast?

upd:
I cleared all traces, what is the best spoofer I can use after ban?

What spoofer do you recomend? Is it safe to use inbuild spoofer provided by Ring1?
Old 02/04/2023, 01:36   #4

elite*gold: 631
A manual ban is probably based off of reports, not features. If you were banned because of the features it would be a detection

You can clean traces using revo uninstaller and as a spoofer I recommend reported.lol, just stay away from perm spoofers
Altough I have to say its unlikely you got hwid banned, it usually happens after 2 or 3 bans
You can use the built in spoofer, I usually stay away from them tho (idk about ring-1, I just avoid them in general)
Thanks
1 User