I got banned a couple months ago. Just went full on rage because the game sucks but now I miss it lol. What're the odds that I am HWID banned after the first ban? If I load up the game with a new account, will I be banned instantly? I plan on only playing w/o cheese so I'd get an expensive edition and would not like to lose the money I spend on the fancy edition. Anyone have any suggestions? Would switching out my drives have any effect on my HWID? I've done some reading about it and it sounds like that is how BE bans but honestly I have no clue. Would a fresh install of Windows, and removal of that drive have an effect?
I got banned a couple months ago. Just went full on rage because the game sucks but now I miss it lol. What're the odds that I am HWID banned after the first ban? If I load up the game with a new account, will I be banned instantly? I plan on only playing w/o cheese so I'd get an expensive edition and would not like to lose the money I spend on the fancy edition. Anyone have any suggestions? Would switching out my ram and/or changing my mac address have any effect on my HWID? I've done some reading about it and it sounds like that probably won't change anything but it might.
Any help would be appreciated.
If u got manuel banned yeah, if not no.
If u got manuel banned u havent recieved a message after ban
^ dont add him he clearly has no clue and will just try to get some money out of you
hwid bans are random, if you want to check you need to get a cracked account and run a few raids. Its unlikely you get hwid banned after your first offense but it has happened
BE only bans all your connected drives, either you switch them out or put them in a raid array. An alternative would be to get a spoofer, doesnt really make sense in your situation tho
Google your Motherboard + "raid0"
^ dont add him he clearly has no clue and will just try to get some money out of you
hwid bans are random, if you want to check you need to get a cracked account and run a few raids. Its unlikely you get hwid banned after your first offense but it has happened
BE only bans all your connected drives, either you switch them out or put them in a raid array. An alternative would be to get a spoofer, doesnt really make sense in your situation tho
Google your Motherboard + "raid0"
Thanks for your response. Do you have a link to where I can get a cracked account to test it out?
I got banned a couple months ago. Just went full on rage because the game sucks but now I miss it lol. What're the odds that I am HWID banned after the first ban? If I load up the game with a new account, will I be banned instantly? I plan on only playing w/o cheese so I'd get an expensive edition and would not like to lose the money I spend on the fancy edition. Anyone have any suggestions? Would switching out my drives have any effect on my HWID? I've done some reading about it and it sounds like that is how BE bans but honestly I have no clue. Would a fresh install of Windows, and removal of that drive have an effect?
I got manual ban. I am sure it was manual because I was using DMA for 2 months. It was a new account and I was super blatant with aimbot and other stuff. However, I never got an email after getting banned.