Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any good UD EFT cheats

Discussion on Any good UD EFT cheats within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/29/2023, 19:57   #16

elite*gold: 319241
The Black Market: 697/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,324
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSOFTWARE View Post
Brother wtf are these numbers, like serious question. 125 slot hard cap, every knowledge developer knows that issues occur at 5 users and 20. Then 120$ for lifetime? how are you gonna keep yourself motivated, when you have made your 15k$??
Jan 2023 account with cheap lifetime. We all know how that ends.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2023, 23:03   #17

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
Jan 2023 account with cheap lifetime. We all know how that ends.
125$ lifetime for MULTIPLE games + its not released yet
Old 01/29/2023, 23:20   #18

elite*gold: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stAuchEgal View Post
125$ lifetime for MULTIPLE games + its not released yet
Too good to pass the offer on up don't you think
Old 01/30/2023, 01:37   #19

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debonair Software View Post
My brother in christ, thanks for the question.

A 125 slot hard cap, that supports multiple games. Not everyone who gets a slot is going to be playing the exact same game.

That being said, this isn't my only project and it isn't the only project that the other devs on our team have up and running, income is not the primary focus of this project.

This software was something that I envisioned to bring forth change and to do things right, innovate a new system and bring things to the table that no other provider has introduced yet such as our replacement program, meaning if we don't keep detections low to non-existant, we will be actually losing money by buying our customers new accounts to honor our commitments.

Not to mention the insanely hard work we've put into our A.I Aimbot, I've literally forked out over 4.5k in the past months for high storage capacity, multi-gpu servers to train data sets and create this because I truly believe that it may be the future of cheating.

If we get full slots, the 15k is nice, but it's not just about the money. this is a passion project for me and the team and I am excited to see where this project goes.

Thanks for the question!
oh now it makes more sense, respect
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2023, 02:27   #20

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSOFTWARE View Post
Brother wtf are these numbers, like serious question. 125 slot hard cap, every knowledge developer knows that issues occur at 5 users and 20. Then 120$ for lifetime? how are you gonna keep yourself motivated, when you have made your 15k$??
Of course he is motivated, cuz he is just scamming, xD. He has just closed all his threads and wiped out everything on it, as people have noticed and pointed out the obvious scam. Check his main thread about his "product", all the gentlemen there have said enough.
Old 01/30/2023, 04:18   #21

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudden_Strike View Post
Of course he is motivated, cuz he is just scamming, xD. He has just closed all his threads and wiped out everything on it, as people have noticed and pointed out the obvious scam. Check his main thread about his "product", all the gentlemen there have said enough.
Should we be surprised

anyone that got scammed by him add me, i'll give free 2 days to yall. Aslong you come with proper proof